Author Topic: How in the hell are any of you still here?  (Read 4350 times)

i uninstalled the game a long time ago but the forum is still in my bookmarks so it just autofills whenever i type F in the chrome bar
there's no escape...

i uninstalled the game a long time ago but the forum is still in my bookmarks so it just autofills whenever i type F in the chrome bar
there's no escape...
the same happens for me. it's not in my bookmarks tho it's just the result of like being on here for a million years
I just idly visit once or twice a day to see if there's anything interesting. there usually isn't so most of the time I don't end up posting anything lol

TFW your homepage is the BLF

im too busy with work to even play blockland casually nor work on it but i like to see all of the stufflords posting in off topic (one specific topic especially)

i do plan to do a lot of stuff on it but its just really slow

im too busy with work to even play blockland casually nor work on it but i like to see all of the stufflords posting in off topic (one specific topic especially)

i do plan to do a lot of stuff on it but its just really slow
Devious Dan 3

there's no escape...
you're here forever

I enjoy seeing who's still around on the forums and recognizing old names from yesteryear. Not for nothing, but I also enjoy the forums as a type of social media rather than getting flooded with content from different algorithms.