How in the hell are any of you still here?

Author Topic: How in the hell are any of you still here?  (Read 10632 times)

i uninstalled the game a long time ago but the forum is still in my bookmarks so it just autofills whenever i type F in the chrome bar
there's no escape...

i uninstalled the game a long time ago but the forum is still in my bookmarks so it just autofills whenever i type F in the chrome bar
there's no escape...
the same happens for me. it's not in my bookmarks tho it's just the result of like being on here for a million years
I just idly visit once or twice a day to see if there's anything interesting. there usually isn't so most of the time I don't end up posting anything lol

TFW your homepage is the BLF

im too busy with work to even play blockland casually nor work on it but i like to see all of the stufflords posting in off topic (one specific topic especially)

i do plan to do a lot of stuff on it but its just really slow

im too busy with work to even play blockland casually nor work on it but i like to see all of the stufflords posting in off topic (one specific topic especially)

i do plan to do a lot of stuff on it but its just really slow
Devious Dan 3

there's no escape...
you're here forever

I enjoy seeing who's still around on the forums and recognizing old names from yesteryear. Not for nothing, but I also enjoy the forums as a type of social media rather than getting flooded with content from different algorithms.

there's no escape...

Also uninstalled BL itself but still do occasionally check the forums out of some bored, morbid curiosity.
Also LOL how the forum software is warning me I'm necroing as though the whole loving forum isn't a necro already.

Also uninstalled BL itself but still do occasionally check the forums out of some bored, morbid curiosity.
Also LOL how the forum software is warning me I'm necroing as though the whole loving forum isn't a necro already.

You are thinking of Minecraft Breh  :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster:

I got reminded of this game in a fever dream and somehow I still know my login, how the hell is this forum still kicking lmao

not sure if I should be happy or terrified that enough time has passed since I started playing this game for me to grow up and get a degree and yet there's still several names posting here I recognize from the 2012-14 days lol, hope yall gamers are doing good

yeahhhh im doin good

i dunno i come here every so often like going to mecca

I got reminded of this game in a fever dream and somehow I still know my login, how the hell is this forum still kicking lmao

not sure if I should be happy or terrified that enough time has passed since I started playing this game for me to grow up and get a degree and yet there's still several names posting here I recognize from the 2012-14 days lol, hope yall gamers are doing good
is speedy still a bitch