Bad things your body is doing

Author Topic: Bad things your body is doing  (Read 3218 times)

2 days ago I had one of the worst headaches of my life, i could barely move

my hands and arms started sporadically falling asleep when driving. same happened to my legs to an extent. i kept pretty quiet about it because i'm quite the hypochondriac at times- had maybe like a fifth incident so I raised it to my physician, he ordered blood work (mostly for routine stuff bc it was coming up). everything came back fine so he assumed it was a stress related thing.

fast forward to december and i'm thinking forget it, i haven't had too much of an incident since i stopped going to the gym regularly. i go to an orthopedics office and they take x-rays of my arms. orthopedic doctor feels my elbows and tells me there's unbelievable tension in them. thinks it's from stress and improper stretching. I ordered a massage gun and have been using it routinely, haven't had an issue since.

interesting stuff. i was afraid my arms were going to lock in place and i'd get killed on the highway or something
« Last Edit: March 19, 2022, 12:48:37 PM by New Years »

my sleeping habits make no god damn sense. i cannot tell you how many god damn times ive woken up after like 3 hours of sleep and just being unable to keep sleeping.

my sleeping habits make no god damn sense. i cannot tell you how many god damn times ive woken up after like 3 hours of sleep and just being unable to keep sleeping.
Have a friend like this. He also has a insanely high metabolism.

migraines are a bitch

I've dealt with insomnia my entire life so that's always been a struggle to manage. Last week I pulled a muscle in my lower right side stomach whilst lifting some heavy boxes at work and I'm still recovering. stuff hurts

oh and lately allergies. ohio's spring tree pollen really does a number on me. some mornings I wake up barely able to breath because my sinuses are so plugged

i've got primary trochlear headaches so i almost always feel like i'm getting stabbed in the inner corner of my eyesocket. also i'm allergic to avocados and those are one of my favorite foods. and the ganglion cyst in my left wrist i had removed a couple years ago is back and worse than ever so i have to sleep in a wrist brace, and if i'm stirring a pot a bunch while cooking, i have to wear a wrist brace to keep from irritating it. basically i'm allergic to all the things i love and i'm in constant pain <3
i also have some good ol depression and anxiety and i'm pretty sure i've got some nasty adhd because i can never get myself to sit down and actually do stuff i need to do

i have a really painful big toe from football (bri"ish) and an ingrown toe nail

When you become the pumice stone. That's stuff. Is it caused by something in particular or unfortunate luck?

I don't know but it seems to have gone away after soaking them in kerosene.

I don't know but it seems to have gone away after soaking them in kerosene.
uh what

thats cool and all but sounds like a terrible idea

uhhh im also kind of destined to get cancer

uhhh im also kind of destined to get cancer
I thought this is just how people died mostly. It's kind of eye opening when you realize nobody dies of old age, that's what you tell kids. It's seriously santa clause the adult version.

I thought this is just how people died mostly. It's kind of eye opening when you realize nobody dies of old age, that's what you tell kids. It's seriously santa clause the adult version.
no but like, i literally grew up in an area referred to as Cancer Alley

Yeah, most people die due to complication DUE to old age. Which is basically just dying of old age.