Bad things your body is doing

Author Topic: Bad things your body is doing  (Read 3211 times)

My teeth suck, my back hurts, my collar bones broken and I just popped a entrepreneur le in the back of my throat. fml

My eyes have been twitching like crazy.

I had my lymph node inflamed and I could feel it through my armpit for about a week. It's good now.

microscopic snake from decades of steroid use brother HH

Constant headaches and back pains from my work

I have urticaria so if I do anything even slightly physical my skin starts melting and it feels like I'm being stabbed by needles across my entire body. I tried a lot of stuff until I eventually went to a dermatologist and he told me to increase my antihistamine dose like 200x which has made it manageable but I probably need more

ive started having more frequent panic attacks and nonepileptic seizures after my software became a target for russian hackers
« Last Edit: March 18, 2022, 02:43:00 PM by log »

I have urticaria so if I do anything even slightly physical my skin starts melting and it feels like I'm being stabbed by needles across my entire body. I tried a lot of stuff until I eventually went to a dermatologist and he told me to increase my antihistamine dose like 200x which has made it manageable but I probably need more
Holy stuff, I hope things get better for you bro

I've started sweating more often than I usual do (which was almost never) and I didn't know until now that your armpits can blister

Pitted keratolysis on my feet, enough said.

Pitted keratolysis on my feet, enough said.
When you become the pumice stone. That's stuff. Is it caused by something in particular or unfortunate luck?

most likely have undiagnosed autism, adhd, and some form of anxiety disorders, since i show massive signs of them but 0 health insurance and parents aint having it

most likely have undiagnosed autism, adhd, and some form of anxiety disorders, since i show massive signs of them but 0 health insurance and parents aint having it
What do you think going to the doctors will help you with? If you don't mind me asking.

What do you think going to the doctors will help you with? If you don't mind me asking.
treatment / medication, mostly for the anxiety part hopefully, stuff is terrible lol, the tiniest bit of stress and im pretty much useless the whole day, can't sleep, sometimes throw up and get migraines

my superior body is mint