A Final Plea to Fix Blockland

Author Topic: A Final Plea to Fix Blockland  (Read 11117 times)

A Final Plea to Fix BLOCKLAND

Blockland is clearly in it's legacy phase, as it loses players and enters into it's final days.
So here's a list of things Badspot should add to blockland before he abandons it completely,
assuming he has not done so already:

Master Server selection/Multi-Master Server Functionality - When the official Master Server goes down, so will the easy accessibility to running blockland servers and playing online.
To change your Username/Make the Username the steam username - Self Explanatory.
Steam Workshop - Why, oh loving why is blockland not currently using the steam workshop?
Additional Build Saves - Self Explanatory
A Built in option to load into Pre-V21 Blockland

You forget more important stuff like the clear as day ddosing problem and the stuffty download rates.

You forget more important stuff like the clear as day ddosing problem and the stuffty download rates.
ddosing isn't badspots problem, its the users who host servers that need a solution for that, download rates i do agree with but idk if that's a limitation to the engine or that's strictly set from when the game came out initially.

Blockland isnt in its legacy phase yet?

bold of you to assume badspot would even try doing any of those if not the bare minimum

yawn, here we go again

its time to fix the detection for hitting cancel in a prompt box

man people here really cannot let go. expecting badspot to have a change of heart or something?

let's get straight to the point since this is getting tiring: trying to get blockland to have a decent playerbase is never happening, any attempt at doing so is just pointless and we would just go back to the beginning of the problem after 2 days. badspot has zero interest in trying to get people to play this game again and it honestly shows. most of the problems this game had over the years are pretty much his fault and the damage has been already been done. not even bringing back maps is going to get old players to play it again.

the game has already run it's course. you either move on with your life and play other games, or just enjoy what's left of it and accept that fact.

ddosing isn't badspots problem

it is if it drives away customers

I'm still waiting on him to release perrenial lol

I'm still waiting on him to release perrenial lol
I'm still waiting for him to finish his story.

it is if it drives away customers

its the users who host servers that need a solution for that

I don't think you understand how hosting a server works