A Final Plea to Fix Blockland

Author Topic: A Final Plea to Fix Blockland  (Read 11114 times)

still isn't actual mod support :J
if u want mod support so badly u should stay in blockland with all 0 of your friends

if u want mod support so badly u should stay in blockland with all 0 of your friends
i already am doing that, and I could say the same thing about you shilling for brickadia and using this forum. :J I just like reminding y'all of what your precious successor lacks after 5-ish years of development and also because it annoys y'all :J

ill finish my new battle royale map soon dont worry

still isn't actual mod support :J
you shouldn't invoke this without good reason because it's an actual criticism rather than faction slapfighting

I think mod support is BADLY needed and extremely fundamental actually. I can't really think of any other "ingredients" Brickadia needs more. If you ask me; the mod support argument bears little fruit purely because it's extremely difficult and maybe a little too much to ask from unfunded hobbyists right now. game dev is supposed to be fun after all

you shouldn't invoke this without good reason because it's an actual criticism rather than faction slapfighting
I think mod support is BADLY needed and extremely fundamental actually. I can't really think of any other "ingredients" Brickadia needs more. If you ask me; the mod support argument bears little fruit purely because it's extremely difficult and maybe a little too much to ask from unfunded hobbyists right now. game dev is supposed to be fun after all

Lose the attitude

Hulk is this you?
reddit.com/user/HulkHogan_HH
Genuinely curious

Mod support is what games like these live or die on. Brickadia is not going anywhere without mod support. This is not subjective opinion, this is fact. Blockland and Garry's mod have only lived as long as they did because they had good mod support. You're not gonna re-write reality with snarky comments. If you actually are a shill for Brickadia like Nigel said earlier, then you need to tell your superiors what I said. Without mod support, Brickadia is forgetED.

Mod support is what games like these live or die on. Brickadia is not going anywhere without mod support. This is not subjective opinion, this is fact. Blockland and Garry's mod have only lived as long as they did because they had good mod support. You're not gonna re-write reality with snarky comments. If you actually are a shill for Brickadia like Nigel said earlier, then you need to tell your superiors what I said. Without mod support, Brickadia is forgetED.

thank lord for someone with a brain

thank lord for someone with a brain
he thinks maps should come back so maybe not

I agree that mod support is definitely needed, but that wasn't my point, point was you're asking for something to be applied to what isn't even a game but rather a project people are working on, it's not a beta it's not a version 1 of the game, it's literally in alpha, so before people start asking for stuff why don't they finish the base of the game first? That's all I meant I didn't mean mod support shouldn't be considered or be looked at is unimportant, it 100% is.

he thinks maps should come back so maybe not

map my balls

so before people start asking for stuff why don't they finish the base of the game first?
I mean... what's left though? Vehicles? I guess... Wrench events? I suppose... The building system is already significantly more developed, optimized and functional than blockland's. There's minigames, guns, a bucketload of cosmetics... Honestly if Brickadia had mod support right now it would already have far surpassed Blockland, especially in it's earliest retail versions like v8.

I mean... what's left though? Vehicles? I guess... Wrench events? I suppose... The building system is already significantly more developed, optimized and functional than blockland's. There's minigames, guns, a bucketload of cosmetics... Honestly if Brickadia had mod support right now it would already have far surpassed Blockland, especially in it's earliest retail versions like v8.
yes the crux of the issue. you can have all the polish you want but if the main purpose of the sandbox successor is non-existent than it is always infinitely inferior. if you ask me i think all the surfeit flashy cosmetics and stuff shouldve just been left for the players to create. mod support is the absolute key to blockland and any attempted inspiration, you cant build such a thing around all the stuff that could have been easily tossed to the community if mod support was the day 1 focus