forget spectrum/time warner

Author Topic: forget spectrum/time warner  (Read 1182 times)

I'm literally going to piss myself in anger >:( Been throttled all day for some reason

You will own nothing

You will own nothing
Are you seriously taking someone's internet getting throttled, and jumping straight to conspiracy theories?

There are spiders in the walls.

Are you seriously taking someone's internet getting throttled, and jumping straight to conspiracy theories?
Wtf are you talking about
« Last Edit: April 26, 2022, 09:43:58 PM by Crook »

Holy forget you have to pay for the internet?!? With the amount of loving spam the send me they could have at least sent another bill lmao I'm so dumb

Technically still a sort of win as I realized the cable between my modem and router was only 100mbps not a gigabit line.

speed test thread
« Last Edit: April 26, 2022, 10:33:03 PM by Soukuw »

u need cat6 cable for giga. Older houses and some modern ones might not have cat6 lines installed so you might need to change them. Isnt terribly challenging though what I've seen on youtube they dont like to use cable pipes in the states for some reason.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2022, 07:32:25 AM by c[_] »

Wi-fi speed

I've been saying this since 2008

i don't remember what my argument was i was 15 so whatever the child enthusiast said to me about economics might be true

I've been saying this since 2008

i don't remember what my argument was i was 15 so whatever the child enthusiast said to me about economics might be true

pipe down schizo

pipe down schizo
MY TOPIC NOO. STOP FIGHTING NOOO THIS IS A SPEEDTEST THREAD

MY TOPIC NOO. STOP FIGHTING NOOO THIS IS A SPEEDTEST THREAD
too bad, this thread is now the Conspiracy Thread

The overwhelming amount of evidence there is about the fact there were THREE twin towers is so god damn appalling yet Bill Gates and the Clinton Foundation want to keep this knowledge gone by covering it up. Why? There's evidence that there were people in that tower who held enough power to expose both the freemasons and israel.

tmobile 5g home internets, tho i live literally across the street from one of their 5g towers lol

The overwhelming amount of evidence there is about the fact there were THREE twin towers is so god damn appalling yet Bill Gates and the Clinton Foundation want to keep this knowledge gone by covering it up.
HOLY CRAP GUYS US GOV GOT EXPOSED BY NIGEL.