Author Topic: pride month 2022  (Read 2514 times)

dying though the forum may be, it's still pride month. happy pride month to all my fellow gays. if you post in this thread, you're automatically gay, by decree of the king

note: "gay" is used here as shorthand for "queer". trans hets are obviously welcome, not to mention aloveual people etc
« Last Edit: June 01, 2022, 12:20:11 PM by Foxscotch »

i am now double gay and also more cool because of it

happy prides

i thought that was may or march or april

there's too many 'insert topic here' months for the market to become oversaturated and me not care
same goes for 'event' days

that said, i still respect the lgbt pride

stuff guess I gotta sign up for grindr and get some rooster

Its loving pride month 📆 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈 that 💯 means you're not 😠 allowed 🙅🏻‍♀️ to be straight 🌈 😤😤 we will ‼️ not be accepting anyone 🚶‍♂️ who 👋😂 identifies as heteroloveual 😒😒 until 💦 the 1st of july 🎆🎇1️⃣6️⃣ all shall be persecuted by 😈 law 😱 😡😡 jk rowling has been 👏 allowed to choose 📥📥 who is gay 👨‍👨‍👦‍👦 👩‍👩‍👧‍👧😍😍 and this will stay the same 🙂👍👍👍👍 for 💗 the rest of your 😝 life 👨‍🦳🧑‍🦳💓 😝😝 biloveuals are okay 🙄🙄 but you're on 🔛 thin loving 🍆😡 ice 🍨 ❄❄ don't 🙅‍♂️ think 🤔 that you are safe 🌺 😥😥 we will be ✅ after your 😍thicc ass 🍑 if you 😀 show 🎉 any signs ⚠️ of affection towards the other 😖 love 🍆 😠😠

Its loving pride month 📆 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈 that 💯 means you're not 😠 allowed 🙅🏻‍♀️ to be straight 🌈 😤😤 we will ‼️ not be accepting anyone 🚶‍♂️ who 👋😂 identifies as heteroloveual 😒😒 until 💦 the 1st of july 🎆🎇1️⃣6️⃣ all shall be persecuted by 😈 law 😱 😡😡 jk rowling has been 👏 allowed to choose 📥📥 who is gay 👨‍👨‍👦‍👦 👩‍👩‍👧‍👧😍😍 and this will stay the same 🙂👍👍👍👍 for 💗 the rest of your 😝 life 👨‍🦳🧑‍🦳💓 😝😝 biloveuals are okay 🙄🙄 but you're on 🔛 thin loving 🍆😡 ice 🍨 ❄❄ don't 🙅‍♂️ think 🤔 that you are safe 🌺 😥😥 we will be ✅ after your 😍thicc ass 🍑 if you 😀 show 🎉 any signs ⚠️ of affection towards the other 😖 love 🍆 😠😠
emoji overload o.O
jeez trog..lol

I'm all for peoples rights to be with and love whoever they want whether that relationship be intimate or not, but I don't see why it has to be a prideful thing thats advertised for a whole month. Important historical figures who literally changed the course of history are lucky if they get a single day that could be considered a holiday. Just be yourself, and who gives a stuff what other ppl think, that in itself is enough pride, is it not?

there's too many 'insert topic here' months for the market to become oversaturated and me not care
same goes for 'event' days
also not wrong...

I don't mind gay people I just don't want them shoving it all in my face.

down my throat though? by all means yes

I don't mind gay people I just don't want them shoving it all in my face.

down my throat though? by all means yes

freaky

also being gay means i get a life time pass to celebrate any time i want, however, this month means i can yell about eating pusillanimous individual on the street and be applauded for it

the only thing im prideful for this month is this guy