pride month 2022

Author Topic: pride month 2022  (Read 2513 times)

still got the Pride Civic

where are all the men

I'm all for peoples rights to be with and love whoever they want whether that relationship be intimate or not, but I don't see why it has to be a prideful thing thats advertised for a whole month. Important historical figures who literally changed the course of history are lucky if they get a single day that could be considered a holiday.
similar reasons to why theres a black pride month. theres a lot of gays so we get to have a whole month.
Just be yourself, and who gives a stuff what other ppl think, that in itself is enough pride, is it not?
hard to do that if you get abused or kicked out of your house for "being yourself".

pride month would be cooler if it was a month about giving straight people a gay pass to do gay stuff. it'd be like the purge but instead of crime being legal it'd be gay stuff wouldn't make you gay. it'd be beneficial for gay people too cause they'd have more people to do gay stuff with. know what I mean?

pride month would be cooler if it was a month about giving straight people a gay pass to do gay stuff. it'd be like the purge but instead of crime being legal it'd be gay stuff wouldn't make you gay. it'd be beneficial for gay people too cause they'd have more people to do gay stuff with. know what I mean?

btw I'm not gay

you already can do gay stuff whenever you want. doing gay stuff doesn't make you gay unless you're gay about it

sorry I don't know any kid named finger

you already can do gay stuff whenever you want. doing gay stuff doesn't make you gay unless you're gay about it
easy for you to say. you don't know the hardships of being straight unfortunately.

easy for you to say. you don't know the hardships of being straight unfortunately.
you're right. I knew I liked boys before I even knew that was a thing. i had crushes on dylan and cole sprouse when I was like 8. home grown homo