Author Topic: Stranger Things Season 4 Thread  (Read 1828 times)

Just got caught up to episode 7 of Season 4. I think this season holds up better than Seasons 2 and 3.

What are your thoughts? Are you guys stoked to see how this season pans out on July 1st?

just binged the whole thing today & episode 4 made me cry. this season is definitely better than season 2 and 3 was and im really glad cause i was kinda losing any hope of the show getting better.

just binged the whole thing today & episode 4 made me cry. this season is definitely better than season 2 and 3 was and im really glad cause i was kinda losing any hope of the show getting better.
I agree, I think that they got back into the rhythm of what made the show interesting to begin with. This season does a good job at breaking your expectations and spends little time on the unimportant subplots, keeping you right in on the action.

I also enjoy watching most of these characters, however, I'm not a Mike Wheeler enthusiast. Other than him, I'm pretty invested in all of the characters doing their things. Even the new characters they brought on this season are entertaining to watch as they grow into their own.

Episode 4 and 7 I feel are the strongest so far and I absolutely agree, I was also moved in Episode 4. Very hype for the second half to drop in in July. Glad it didn't end of a cliffhanger, it more so set the stage for what's to come and I appreciate that.

havent watched it because i had the same thoughts on seasons 2 and 3. maybe ill give 4 a shot. hope there isnt too much important continuity connected from 3 to 4

havent watched it because i had the same thoughts on seasons 2 and 3. maybe ill give 4 a shot. hope there isnt too much important continuity connected from 3 to 4

I had low expectations after Season 3 myself, but I feel that they stick to the original formula of what made the show interesting in this season. This season is anything but slow

It was underwhelming but not terrible to watch either. Excellent music choices as always

It was underwhelming but not terrible to watch either. Excellent music choices as always
I liked the stranger things music until everyone and their mother started using it for tik toks now it's just annoying. The show is great, but damn lol..

personally, I find the series "locke and key" to be one of my favorites, better than stranger things. very much so looking forward to the next season this fall. if you haven't seen it I highly recommend giving it a chance

« Last Edit: June 10, 2022, 04:30:33 AM by Goth77 »

I think it's cool that Running Up That Hill by Kate Bush re-entered the Top 40s charts because of this show lol

Also, in my personal opinion, I think the charm of this show is to make it purposefully campy to make it a critique of all sorts of 80s media. Between the mise-en-scene and even certain pieces of dialogue, you can tell that they're embellishing that time frame in the same way that Indiana Jones plays into 1930s adventure radio dramas. It's not for everyone, but it's a nice escape from the hijinks of today.

I haven't watched stranger things but their marketing team can forget off

what's that squid/octopus thing everyone spazzed over?

The second half of Season 4 drops tomorrow, stay tuned!

The second half of Season 4 drops tomorrow, stay tuned!
gonna be epic, looking forward to it

Dang, that season finale is something else. They really managed to bring things around and hold my interest while keeping me on my toes fr. Some onion cutting this season too tbh

Dang, that season finale is something else. They really managed to bring things around and hold my interest while keeping me on my toes fr. Some onion cutting this season too tbh
Yea Broooouuuu but like... wat happend 2 the russian guys