Poll

Are you ready for Chervorzk?

Yes!
No!

Author Topic: This map could be a game changer for a mapping comeback in v21  (Read 5850 times)

Snip
Interesting, I remember hearing about BCM a while back but I just never looked into it. Would be great to see this game brought back into popularity.

Very neat! Are there any updates about reintroducing maps into v21?

as long as badspot stays radio silent the chance is 0

Very neat! Are there any updates about reintroducing maps into v21?
the longer this game rots the more delusional those who remain become about it

the longer this game rots the more delusional those who remain become about it
no offense

You 100% need to stick one of your ships into this map too

You 100% need to stick one of your ships into this map too
That would eat up unneeded mission lighting in the map without any interior to be discovered in the ship. I could, however, give this more simple frigate navy ship from Peekarica an interior and polish the exterior a bit more. It would be cool to see this frigate as a wreck somewhere around the map.

« Last Edit: July 28, 2022, 12:59:58 PM by Antares »

what's your secret for uv mapping all the meshes efficiently?

what's your secret for uv mapping all the meshes efficiently?

For the UV mapping, once the 3d model is done I reset the face positions to zero. This will make the textures align perfectly on other faces especially if you are using brick or concrete textures.

Bump.

New updates as of early August this month.

very good work!
Thanks man!

Here are the last pictures before the map will be released soon. I still need to make some more homes to create some variety.

« Last Edit: August 27, 2022, 09:00:07 PM by Antares »

absolutely amazing. looking at these maps makes me feel like a kid again. definitely want to try them out

this makes me feel like i'm in 2011 again. haven't felt this excited for a BL map since i saw GSFghost's maps years and years ago.

I will host a Government vs Rebels server as soon as it is released.