Plastiware was arrested for child research

Author Topic: Plastiware was arrested for child research  (Read 36055 times)

you missed the best part of the article he looks like this

how do you guys even find this stuff, do you just google random forumer names until something comes up?

Just wanna make it noticed the loving song in BL is called "After School Special" what the fuccck

this forums is one loving after school special tbh

Good, forget that piece of stuff, wish racerboy got arrested too.
I'm curious about this, how much did you know Plastiware? Sounds kinda personal

Also this topic is way better than the last one. At least it actually has evidence of a child enthusiast with literally child rape on their computer. roostergangs probs like "Yo look at what we did guys!11" lmaao
No problems with imgur here.

Pose: Jumping like Mario.
At least he was transparent.

I'm curious about this, how much did you know Plastiware? Sounds kinda personal
We had talked on steam and skype a bit, but I had already had a run in with Racerboy and another group prior so I realized they were predatory early on and cut contact. They knew I was underaged but really liked sharing research and trying to get me to talk about that stuff with them.

We had talked on steam and skype a bit, but I had already had a run in with Racerboy and another group prior so I realized they were predatory early on and cut contact. They knew I was underaged but really liked sharing research and trying to get me to talk about that stuff with them.
Wow I hate this.

b
snip
i can see it in his eyes. in that very moment he was thinking "Gee, I sure hope the Blockland Forums don't find out about this blunder!"

how do you guys even find this stuff, do you just google random forumer names until something comes up?
someone from brickadia found it a little over a year ago after noticing he'd been missing for a while and I guess deciding to do some digging? he'd spoken a little about "legal trouble" vaguely before so maybe that's what prompted the particular searches that found this stuff. since then I guess it's been something that some people have just known about. OP is only the first person who decided to make a post about it here
At least he was transparent.
ok that's obviously just banjo though. like banjo-kazooie. and badspot's the one who put the creepbear face in a kid's game. kinda sussy on his part

ok that's obviously just banjo though. like banjo-kazooie. and badspot's the one who put the creepbear face in a kid's game. kinda sussy on his part
You're much smarter than me lmao Yeah that's obviously is banjo.