Plastiware was arrested for child research

Author Topic: Plastiware was arrested for child research  (Read 36068 times)

the age of pirates is over

the time of the orc has come

um                    what the forget

whos next
block gang better keep us in the know. these are great reads

We had talked on steam and skype a bit, but I had already had a run in with Racerboy and another group prior so I realized they were predatory early on and cut contact. They knew I was underaged but really liked sharing research and trying to get me to talk about that stuff with them.
racerboy was sus as forget, i used to make mods for the dude and he did the exact same where he kept trying to talk to me about really sus stuff when i was like 13

i used to have him on facebook as well but he seems to have nuked his fb so

racerboy was sus as forget, i used to make mods for the dude and he did the exact same where he kept trying to talk to me about really sus stuff when i was like 13

i used to have him on facebook as well but he seems to have nuked his fb so
I used to talk to him and trade saves for builds, he was a child enthusiast and I hope he gets found out IRL.

Good, forget that piece of stuff, wish racerboy got arrested too.

Yeah he's a real weirdo. This forums (and game) seems to have a condition where we attract a lot of weirdos for some reason.

I think Racerboy did try to ask my little brother for his Skype back when he used to play Blockland, but luckily he didn't have one. Real bullet dodged there.

we attract a lot of weirdos for some reason.
Hey, at least were uncovering them now. Roblox has a bunch of them in hiding and more going every day.

whos next
clone 117 is probably already in jail. maybe otis if we're lucky. he's more the type to have actually molested a child

Hey, at least were uncovering them now. Roblox has a bunch of them in hiding and more going every day.

Yeah, that stuff is really forgeted up. Roblox barely does anything to fight back against these creeps

"post game death" nah this was before that, there was a loving kink megathread lmao. i hope every 20 something year old who hung out with the 14 year olds on here are in prison.

remember when nickpb sent panties to a 16yo

wait wtf thats 6 years ago