Author Topic: Hiring dev(s) for a Blockland-inspired game engine  (Read 5088 times)

i will help you for $250000/yr

Can I help? I am a 3D artist. I was actually just working on a cereal box as an example of my work.
-snip-
It's almost done but I need a texture artist. If anyone would like to work with me please let me know.
what's the pay for textures

what's the pay for textures
I can make you your own cereal box model for personal use.

several questions.

Phant - would you like to continue discussion in private? We're in a "closed door" phase and trying not to hand out too much.

my going rate is about
$250000/yr
based on the current market salary for my field

dm for resume

my going rate is about based on the current market salary for my field

dm for resume
i will now work for $249995/yr

Phant - would you like to continue discussion in private? We're in a "closed door" phase and trying not to hand out too much.
pathetic

i don't think this is information you shouldn't hand out since it would help with both recruitment and decisions to support your multiplayer online lego game, but yknow.

I'm hesitant to go any more in depth on the forums because so many of the replies here have been garbage. We've talked to a couple different people in private now and it's been much more productive.

Now you're just being provocative. It was your decision to come here and build a thread which is indistinguishable from every gofundme scam ever made. You immediately started on the wrong foot with false pretenses of compensation when you were just looking for free help. You expect serious replies, but don't take us seriously enough to give us any technical information without asking us to do a song and dance for it.

LOL

It was your decision to come here and build a thread which is indistinguishable from every gofundme scam ever made.
So yeah, it's a crypto scam

So yeah, it's a crypto scam
uikghaoifjuohahwidjauoiwmdiahuneiygkuajniwghawnfiuhawuyf
nothing could have prepared me for this twist