Favorite type of pasta?

Author Topic: Favorite type of pasta?  (Read 1334 times)

I think I like egg noodles with a bit of butter the most, no other pasta really gives me a little zen buzz kinda thing. Though of course Linguini and Spaghetti are both great, latter being a bit better IMO. Angel hairs trash. Ziti is also awesome.

Elbows and shells are classic favorites of mine, but i also like spaghetti, ziti, and lasagna

Elbows and shells are classic favorites of mine, but i also like spaghetti, ziti, and lasagna
tbh I think I like all kinds of pasta.

Lasagna is a good argument point though, what kind? I find most have way too much sauce so it kind of becomes overbearing to me. I'd like a spinach and cheese Lasagna as I think it would blend better though I haven't had it yet. Mostly referencing Ravioli, realized it's way better if it's spinach and even better with Alfredo. I really gotta make my own Ravioli. 

no loving restaurant sells carbonara sauce and it is killing me

Lasagna is a good argument point though, what kind? I find most have way too much sauce so it kind of becomes overbearing to me. I'd like a spinach and cheese Lasagna as I think it would blend better though I haven't had it yet.
I like the traditional flat kind made up with the sauce, cheese, etc, just sprinkle in some grated parmesan/romano for that extra boost of cheesy flavor

Mostly referencing Ravioli, realized it's way better if it's spinach and even better with Alfredo. I really gotta make my own Ravioli. 
I never actually thought about how ravioli is a variant of lasagna, but yeah, i like the cheese stuffed raviolis

Alfredo sauce is alright every now and then, but it's not something i'm crazy over, i've always been about the meat sauce for most pasta dishes or the occasional yellow cheese sauce to have with elbows/shells
« Last Edit: August 17, 2022, 08:53:58 AM by Masterlegodude »

hrnnnnnnnngnhnnnñnnghgn ñoquis.................................

curlier ones, like elbows, bowties, rigatoni

in white cheese sauce

spaghetti and meat sauce, I want my pasta to feel like it'll give me gout

Flat spaghetti

Like the Alfredo stuff

Flat spaghetti
Like the Alfredo stuff
that would be fettuccine

idk any really, tho shells or elbows are my fav for anything cheesy, and i like the bigger twisty noodles for meaty

shells are the g.o.a.t. , I consider them a pasta but not a 'noodle' per say.  favorite noodles gotta be them korean style authentic ramen my dude - or maybe angel hair spaghetti noodles I havent decided yet