Author Topic: EPIC blockland AD found  (Read 5027 times)

idk but this is where i found blockland

I found out about this game by one of those ads, pretty cool :cookieMonster:

the garys mod community is exactly the place that would appreciate blockland.

Not to mention when garry patches and breaks everything, blockland is a good place to hang out, or vica versa.

We posted, they attacked with every Mingebag they had. Gmod is full of handicaps and morons, I got any server what so ever and in about 5 mins there'll be a idiot come in and try to ruin every thing, even if I'm on my own server.

Yep, it was #1 thread in games for a while though :O

We posted, they attacked with every Mingebag they had. Gmod is full of handicaps and morons, I got any server what so ever and in about 5 mins there'll be a idiot come in and try to ruin every thing, even if I'm on my own server.

id say it more overwhelmed with handicaps and morons, then full of them.

unfourtantly, on most servers there is at least one idiot on at any given time.  That said, there are some really cool people in the community.

hmm....

Wiremod for blockland.

Just wanted to point out those who made fun of Gikon for Moderating Gaia
So, what, it's his choice (wo)man, I use gaia it as well, but you don't need to insult over it.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2008, 05:44:59 PM by XD! »

Just wanted to point out those who made fun of Gikon for Moderating Gaia
So, what, it's his choice (wo)man, I use gaia it as well, but you don't need to insult over it.

Oh, so little you know about this community.

To counter your agrument:
If you were an administrator of a concentration camp, would it make you any better than Riddler? :cookieMonster:

I found a larger ad!

Looks nice. The page it takes you to.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2008, 04:01:30 PM by dUMBELLS »

IT'S SPREADIN!

Well, Badspot started doing ads around 4000, it then started rising like crazy, the more people the ads bring in, the more money that can be spent for ads, so the more money it brings in, and so on.

:O

Its apart of Google, any thing related to Roblox/Blockland/Lego/Sandbox/Building game will most likely show up on. (No that's not the actual list)

The one I posted was in a forum about a free FPs. :/