Another Forumer Has Passed Away

Author Topic: Another Forumer Has Passed Away  (Read 7084 times)

Some of you may remember T0xic. He recently came across my mind, and I decided to see how he was doing. Unfortunately I discovered that he passed away back in February.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

« Last Edit: October 11, 2022, 08:02:38 PM by Frankie² »

that's a shame I remember him.

fly high man, rest in peace, wherever you are. didn't know ya, but i bet you were great

What a waste of life. Avoidable death too.
RIP

forget anyone who cuts stuff with fent, actual scum of the earth. RIP

rest in peace. hard drugs are the worst.

makes me wonder how many more people have passed away, given how long this site has been active. i really hope most are just alive and not doing internet stuff rather than straight up gone.

makes me wonder how many more people have passed away, given how long this site has been active. i really hope most are just alive and not doing internet stuff rather than straight up gone.
Considering the amount of unhealthy habits we've seen and/or encouraged. I would say there's probably a couple or a few we don't know about.

Considering the amount of unhealthy habits we've seen and/or encouraged. I would say there's probably a couple or a few we don't know about.

Unfortunately he's right about you're probably right.

Rest in Peace. Incredibly unfortunate.

well that's... an extremely unfortunately ironic, given his username, way to pass

yeah, most likely

damn man hes the same age as me too. a sad reminder on how dangerous that stuff is

heard about his passing through OP earlier this year, hate to see it confirmed as an overdose. he and i were very close for a time in 2012-13 back during the skype/tinychat days. always wanted to get back in touch with him but never did aside from a brief forum interaction a number of years ago. RIP my guy

i remember his name.. rip