Do you still play this game?

Yep, often!
7 (11.7%)
Occasionally
15 (25%)
Almost never
38 (63.3%)

Total Members Voted: 60

Author Topic: It's been nearly 2 years since Blockland died!!  (Read 5862 times)

They really are just doing that out in the open in broad daylight, huh? 😕

They really are just doing that out in the open in broad daylight, huh? 😕

this thread is now about blockland love

I just realized I'm in that thread and that I didn't get banned. I had no idea.

whats blockland

idk i havent played the game much since maps were removed ive just been watching these forums for the better part of 11 years because you people are weird haha
« Last Edit: November 11, 2022, 03:41:51 PM by laserwisp »

whats blockland

idk i havent played the game much since maps were removed ive just been watching these forums for the better part of 11 years because you people are weird haha
meds

whats blockland

Play it. Multiplayer is kinda ded (RIP TENZUNI), but there are one off events that bring the community together. Speedkart remastered is being hosted today. Pretty cool imo. Alot of singleplayer gamemodes you should experience, a couple REALLY good small LAN party gamemodes if you got friends, 2-3 discords that are pretty active. All in all decent community about lego game where you build stuff.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2022, 02:14:42 PM by soldier101@ »

Amazing blockland related content. Truly what we need in these troubling times
Of course of course. But I wonder if we could preform some massive stunt to get a larger audience to become aware of this games existence again (and yes I know that idea has been tossed around before) even if it brings unwanted snot nosed little brats, its better than nothing. Even in that unwanted bunch there would be an equal amount of new creative minds. THINK OF THE NUMBERS. NUMBERS PEOPLE NUMBERS!!! GET ME A GRAPH, A PIE CHART, SOMETHING!!!

Of course of course. But I wonder if we could preform some massive stunt to get a larger audience to become aware of this games existence again (and yes I know that idea has been tossed around before) even if it brings unwanted snot nosed little brats, its better than nothing. Even in that unwanted bunch there would be an equal amount of new creative minds. THINK OF THE NUMBERS. NUMBERS PEOPLE NUMBERS!!! GET ME A GRAPH, A PIE CHART, SOMETHING!!!
LOOK AT THE NUMBERS PEOPLE!!! THE DATA!!! THAT DATA!!!! LOOK AT THE DATA!!!!LOOKY HERE!!!!! LOOKY HERE!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHe8 9249j0e9g0rwj09gwrhgirwhgw

I was with you until m"muahahaha". Now I question the sobriety of your statements

I was with you until m"muahahaha". Now I question the sobriety of your statements
Sorry I had snorted \sum_{i=1}^n \overset{n}{\underset{i =1}{\sum} that night. I apologize :)

Sorry I had snorted \sum_{i=1}^n \overset{n}{\underset{i =1}{\sum} that night. I apologize :)
They're turning into a robot

I feel like if anything brickadia will become the better blockland if they add eventing and working mod support