Stable Diffusion: AI Images

Author Topic: Stable Diffusion: AI Images  (Read 3672 times)

https://rentry.org/nai-speedrun

Anyone else got this set up yet? It's fun as forget and incredibly powerful.

A generated tiling brick texture
That texture displayed in UE5

You can also use it to upscale images and create research! There's also really very questionable things you can do like generate naked bodies onto clothed people amongst other things 4chan is actively progressing every single day. I don't know what just happened but it seems like everyone and their brother just heavily started using it. You can even tell who's posting what because they use the same prompts and it actually is a tell tale sign, this is kinda mind blowing. Someone could be using a prompt that makes their "art" look like someone elses art but you can still tell it's the same person posting the same images.

Anyways if you need any help setting it up feel free to ask questions here.

trying to see what it can do with blockland screenshots

I like how it did the water on the bottom, also those planes look interesting lmao

Blockland forums

Blockland

probably should have generated 6 oops

[img  width=900]https://i.ibb.co/xqGxdLh/image.png[/img]
Blockland forums
what english looks like to non english speakers / readers

both looks cool and kinda eerie

seems like 'art itself' will soon become obsolete... soon robots really will be able to write symphonies

I've messed with the SD WebUI a lot using the NovelAI leaked model. NAI is trained on anime, so I've mostly made anime stuff.
Cyberpunk catgirl cyborg thing:

I spent a while playing around with it in img2img, inpainting and outpainting until I turned it into this:

Little mushroom lad:

Another mushroom fella:

I also generated a plot of the different sampling methods at different sampling steps, click to expand:

And a prompt matrix "masterpiece, best quality, cute girl, eldritch horror/creature/abomination/imagination/god/being":

I also did another eldritch horror girl prompt and then made it run itself through img2img multiple times, and made a gif out of it:

ah yes, procedurally generated hentai. what a time to be alive.

ah yes, procedurally generated hentai. what a time to be alive.
damn right