Author Topic: bloukface wanted me to say hi on his behalf  (Read 3903 times)

burn in hell kid forgeter
you rub me as someone who has to look away from children in public so he doesn't risk getting a boner

you rub me as a nearing 30 terminally online friend cashier

you rub me as someone who has to look away from children in public so he doesn't risk getting a boner
sus

I think Blouk's fixation on cub/diaperfur stuff is weird, but i'm not gonna throw out wild accusations like it's Twitter
i think if you ape something for long enough the accusation writes itself you know. like, if you draw one baby furry in a diaper Ever, maybe, then it wouldn't draw any suspicion. when your entire internet persona and art catalogue is baby furries and diapers, you exist in cub communities and regularly take comms from them and them alone despite having the skill to move forward and do something else, and to this day still do it i believe when you're midway into your 20's, it's weird, right?

but i've never seen them actually draw anything nsfw or anyone accuse them and have evidence, and

so maybe it's just a really weird interest? financial dependency? idk

but i've never seen them actually draw anything nsfw or anyone accuse them and have evidence, and
[img ]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/648633617232166937/1037551264415891507/image.png[/img]
so maybe it's just a really weird interest? financial dependency? idk
Could even be both, some people are willing to pay actual TONS of money for that kind of stuff

i completely forgot this guy got kicked out for this

i completely forgot this guy got kicked out for this
kicked out of what bro