Author Topic: Happy(late)Birthday Badspot!!!!  (Read 2450 times)

Woah man!! The year is 2022 A.D. and you're 41 years old!!!! NO WAYY!!!!! Thx for making this cool ass game!!!! You rad motherforgeter

crazy to think that badspot was about (most of) our ages when he made this game. i wonder how difficult the process was

Next question, will Badspot ever see this? He hasn't even been active since August...

Alles gute zum gerburstag!

crazy to think that badspot was about (most of) our ages when he made this game. i wonder how difficult the process was
23 and still haven't made a indie lego game with a increasingly diminishing cult-following

it's over

23 and still haven't made a indie lego game with a increasingly diminishing cult-following

it's over
no shame in that. im at the literal exact place. but just imagine being in Badspot's shoes... if you managed to get through the hoops of all the crazy coding and all that, would you do anything different? would he have done anything different if he could rewind time to like 2012

it's over
Time to pick up the pace buddy.

Next question, will Badspot ever see this? He hasn't even been active since August...
I'll keeping wishing him happy birthday each year until he does.

oh christ

i remember when I signed up for the forums Badspot was 29, I think...

I've got another 4 years until I was his age but I doubt the forums will still be up by then.

i remember when I signed up for the forums Badspot was 29, I think...

I've got another 4 years until I was his age but I doubt the forums will still be up by then.
This is the sole reason to keep Blockland alive. Not for its nostalgic value, or incredibly creative playerbase, but for you. You alone. The moment you hit 29 years of age, on planet Earth in the far year of 2026. When I am 21 and you are 29. Blockland can finally rest.