[Script] Support_SpecialKills Fix (deprecated)

Author Topic: [Script] Support_SpecialKills Fix (deprecated)  (Read 6912 times)

Support_SpecialKills Fix

Fixes the issue where bot names wouldn't properly appear in chat kills ci

DOWNLOAD

overwrite the current file in Gamemode_Slayer/Server/Support

Greek2me has released an update to fix this issue, see below for details if you did not get the update automatically

« Last Edit: January 24, 2023, 06:39:47 AM by Goth77 »

Nice. If you make a PR I can release this in an update. https://bitbucket.org/Greek2me/slayer/src/dev/

I've actually just released a new Slayer update which may address this differently. Check it out!

nice to see you still active, somehow. will it also auto update anyone with slayer and support updater?

nice to see you still active, somehow. will it also auto update anyone with slayer and support updater?

I just got bored! I haven't really been active in years, though. It's awesome to still see some old names here!

You should get the update automatically though. Let me know if you don't! My website seems to have gotten a bit funky after 5+ years of no maintenance...

I just got bored! I haven't really been active in years, though. It's awesome to still see some old names here!

You should get the update automatically though. Let me know if you don't! My website seems to have gotten a bit funky after 5+ years of no maintenance...
We are still haunted by your holiday easter egg jumpscare

Btw, it stops my Lego Racers menu music because it just stops all audio, rather than a specified audio source
« Last Edit: January 23, 2023, 08:44:59 PM by Masterlegodude »

on a side note: the blockland glass’s uploaded slayer update has been approved

I've actually just released a new Slayer update which may address this differently. Check it out!
Hey glad to see you're still around :) I went ahead and updated the op since you've released an official patch. much appreciated!

edit: one thing I noticed after testing was that support_MultSourceEvents line 66 is an echo that is still being called, creating a bit of console spam. nothing major just a heads up

« Last Edit: January 24, 2023, 07:53:30 AM by Goth77 »