Author Topic: New Building Club- MSB WINS!  (Read 5445 times)

VOTING CLOSED
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MSB WINS!!!
For newcomers to this post:
MSB is build club, a club where friends get together and build lol, also, if you join, you get stuff that i dont release, you can apply for stuff and more! If you are interested in joining, go to: http://www.blocklandunlimited.co.nr/ please note that that is not a club only forum, its is a forum like this with alot less rules, join today!
« Last Edit: December 01, 2005, 09:01:05 PM by VerticalHorizon »

I have a similar Building club, -=NOVA=-. It was voted to be a building club because thats what people wanted it to be. It just had to do with 1 thing, so I could see that.

Its nice to know though im not the only one with a Club  :cookieMonster: :cookie:

[SS] is also a club, so is BLBC.

Oooooooppppppssssss still tell me wat u think of my forum

On a scale of 0/10, how would you rate the forums on:

* Sytle

*Skin

*Forum Subjects

* Overall

?

[SS] is also a club, so is BLBC.

[ScatteredSpace] Is not a "club", It is a community that tries to improve the quality of games and to bring ideas such as photoshops and other things to a central area.

Good luck on your club though.

Oh, sorry, and thanks, i need some luck.

I would suggest not going with ego-stroking names like "The Best Builders" and the like. It's a great way to get people to hate your club.

Cool. But I think you need a name like the FBI that you listed at the top, as mocheeze said, no
ego-stroking names like the BEST builders. No one person or clan is the best.

Thats why i put other, so if you dident like any of them, you can suggest one, i know some of those are big headed, but it was 12:00 A.M :\

and i can back him up i was the one that thought of it while we were on aim so

P.S. It really was 12:00

Come on people! Are you gonna vote or keep the tie forever? Just, one more vote and ill close, pleaaaaase.

The Forum Doesn't Exist lol