random blockland sighting in a reanimated collab

Author Topic: random blockland sighting in a reanimated collab  (Read 4301 times)

https://youtu.be/0gYM9YwM2D8?t=593

didn't expect that

only lasts around 2 seconds cuz its part of a reanimation collab

wtf wonder who made the bl part

wtf wonder who made the bl part
according to the collab sheet it was velvet (softwarev2)

Wow. Ive seen this collab multiple times before and never noticed it. Thanks for spotting it out!

according to the collab sheet it was velvet (softwarev2)
i have been found out

its honestly pretty funny when it happens but i never know how to respond to it
ive seen some guy specifically from the forums in multiple threads on /gd/ (which is even more shocking if you know how little people are actually there, maybe dozens of people at a time max) who posted graphics n video stuff there and had blockland/blf references in his username that went completely unnoticed by everyone else which was pretty funny whenever i came across it
« Last Edit: May 17, 2023, 05:35:12 PM by Decepticon »

its honestly pretty funny when it happens but i never know how to respond to it
ive seen some guy specifically from the forums in multiple threads on /gd/ (which is even more shocking if you know how little people are actually there, maybe dozens of people at a time max) who posted graphics n video stuff there and had blockland/blf references in his username that went completely unnoticed by everyone else which was pretty funny whenever i came across it
i'm on /gd/ occasionally, who are you talking about?

i'm on /gd/ occasionally, who are you talking about?
idk necessarily who it was but their whole YT profile was themed with toby the rock stuff, name, prof pic etc (i just remember the toby the rock username/video). had BL gameplay vids on their account so im guessing they werent concerned w/ being incognito about it- but if its not you its extra funny that apparently there's another BLer gazing through /gd/ at that LMAO

as i type this i was digging thru youtube's search and this was a vid i remember they posted
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiLZWfG54Zw

yo modman you wanna come out here

yeah thats just mod-man lmao

ohhh it is
still pretty epic

Why is Toby pulsating like that