happy pride month everybody

Author Topic: happy pride month everybody  (Read 26988 times)

this thread activated my fight or flight instinct

this thread activated my fight or flight instinct
ikr it's crazy seeing heat like this on here nowadays, it feels like im back in 2015 or something lol

Badspot

• Administrator
ignore the barbarian women and abby from last of us

Yeah just ignore the main arguments and evidence, scroll down into the ancillary material, scour the unfiltered source images for a couple things that maybe don't belong there and suddenly it's nuts. 

You scrolled right past the law breakers brick road face textures, forespoken rigging disaster, debra wilson, zoomer klingon, fupa qween, opened every image and zoomed way in until you found the visual equivalent of a typo in the bibliography.

Yeah just ignore the main arguments and evidence, scroll down into the ancillary material, scour the unfiltered source images for a couple things that maybe don't belong there and suddenly it's nuts. 

You scrolled right past the law breakers brick road face textures, forespoken rigging disaster, debra wilson, zoomer klingon, fupa qween, opened every image and zoomed way in until you found the visual equivalent of a typo in the bibliography.
Who cares, you've poisoned your own well by including these. If someone says "here's a hundred dogs i think are ugly" and 5 of them are really cute corgis, that is 5 cute corgis they think are ugly, it doesn't matter if they're surrounded by flea bitten mongrels, you don't get consolation points - it's a loving list! no one forced you to add these, genius. You think they're ugly too, if you don't, why are they here? Why are some of them here multiple times?

Also why would it matter if its unfiltered source images?? what, your argument falls apart if the ladies aren't photographed from the right angle?

A fourth post?!?? A f-f-fourth post/?/?!?

Lets face it blockheads, this is probably the forums last hoorah. Yall archivers better get to archiving.

A fourth post?!?? A f-f-fourth post/?/?!?
[img ]https://media.tenor.com/IJuLSEYNCcAAAAAC/its-happening.gif[/img]
Lets face it blockheads, this is probably the forums last hoorah. Yall archivers better get to archiving.
You know by making posts like this you make badspot have to have secret accounts right?

You know by making posts like this you make badspot have to have secret accounts right?

Oh crap. This whole time I was trying to prove King Tony and fuzztoast were the same person, but I was always missing something. It all makes sense now. King tony is Badspot. All the the connections. I BET Theyve never been in a VC together at the same time. I doubt theyve been on a server at the same time. They have the same timezone and posting habits. Holy cow, were onto something.

Its like Mr Robot, Or Fight club. Except with King tony and Badspot. Heck, this is crazy.

EDIT Like how king tony leaves, and now badspot is posting. Like, he HAS to now, because he other self is not here anymore!! This is some real deep stuff. Like a ARG but irl.

EDIT 2
ba...d...s...p...o...t
Need you see more evidence? I think he was trying to tell us all along.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2023, 10:16:47 PM by soldier101@ »

continuing the off-topic joke: If Masterlegodude was badspot that would make camels head loving explode.

I was John Blockland all along :)

continuing the off-topic joke: If Masterlegodude was badspot that would make camels head loving explode.
there's only one way to find out - masterlegodude, we're gonna strap you to a chair and show you a series of pictures of black ladies with afros, if you can resist the urge to scream and bite your own tongue off, you've proven your innocence.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2023, 11:47:06 PM by Camel »

Badspot

• Administrator
Also why would it matter if its unfiltered source images?? what, your argument falls apart if the ladies aren't photographed from the right angle?

?

Unfiltered as in, "I haven't gone through and verified the images".  Not instagram style "no filter 100 emoji 100 emoji"

?

Unfiltered as in, "I haven't gone through and verified the images".  Not instagram style "no filter 100 emoji 100 emoji"
what the forget am i verifying? They're characters from your collage, what do i gotta bust out the rolodex?

regardless badspot you can't respond to the previous statement from that quote because even you know you're full of stuff, grow a spine, if you find em ugly admit it, don't pusillanimous individualfoot around now.

what the forget am i verifying? They're characters from your collage, what do i gotta bust out the rolodex?

regardless badspot you can't respond to the previous statement from that quote because even you know you're full of stuff, grow a spine, if you find em ugly admit it, don't pusillanimous individualfoot around now.

I think that if badspot implied to you a opinion, you should stick with what was implied without trying to extract a exact statement. There is no reason to be so harsh and there are many ways to interpret different opinions. We are all blocklanders, after all.

if you can resist the urge to scream and bite our own tongue off

ALSO
OUR TOUNGE?!?!

CAMEL IS MASTERLEGODUDE CONFIRMED
« Last Edit: June 28, 2023, 11:19:15 PM by soldier101@ »