general discussion thread i guess (borrowed time edition)

Author Topic: general discussion thread i guess (borrowed time edition)  (Read 6001 times)

Funnily enough, despite registration being down and people having a doomer mindset for this game, I'm seeing a lot more unfamiliar faces than before.
I agree. Who the fudge are you?

Who are any of you wtf

I'm pretty late to this meme but this pretend Khmer Rouge song is so catchy to me
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R93eln-eT3Q

it'll be weird when this niche corner of internet history is wiped forever tbh

it'll be weird when this niche corner of internet history is wiped forever tbh

there's something to say about blockland - most of the content is contained among its users with the exception of youtube content
-
you mean... if we die... blockland... blockland is dead...

Impending doom approaches or something

reminds me of day/night discussion thread i guess

is there finna be an archive to this forum if it ends up shutting down

multiple people have archived the forums but also the same multiple people have decided against keeping those backups up to date

multiple people have archived the forums but also the same multiple people have decided against keeping those backups up to date
I don't have anything to hide on the forums besides me being cringe but it's interesting to think we're the last "lucky" ones. Going forward there will probably always be massive logs. Everything from Facebook, everything from reddit, ETC. It feels like we really hit a curve of archival that went straight up.

There are things missing from 2000-2015 but beyond that wayback has everything it feels.

after 6 years of not getting achievements, i finally got these two (the hardest achievements ever!!!)

i never actually learned how to build on BL everything i made was poo poo
also man what an unfortunate acronym
« Last Edit: June 22, 2023, 10:02:36 AM by Sputnik »

I was always a stuff builder, I just liked being with my friends and playing on other's servers.

I was always a stuff builder, I just liked being with my friends and playing on other's servers.

I never got when people said they were bad builder. Its literally Lego's, everyone's style is different there isn't really a wrong way to build with Lego's.