Author Topic: [Vehicle] Mini-Jeep GR2  (Read 10277 times)

MINI JEEP
(model GR2)

A mini jeep vehicle based on a real life version of the same mini jeep that I own
125cc 4 stroke gasoline engine, 3-speed with reverse transmission

FEATURES:
3 mounting spots: Driver, Passenger, Holding on For Dear Life
Environment Reflective Mirrors (they just reflect the skybox color)
Simple Engine Sounds : Idle, Low-Gear, High-Gear
Vehicle occupant animations when turning
Brake Lights

GALLERY:
Front

Back

Video Showcase (click to play)

DOWNLOAD:
CLICK HERE

Mini jeep kinda cool just tried it. Holding onto it when it goes really high up or too fast is awesome

First addon made in june 2023. Congratulations, may your days be long

First addon made in june 2023. Congratulations, may your days be long

goth has been making addons for many years now tho

goth has been making addons for many years now tho
the first addon made in june 2023

Hooray, Blockland's first add-on! Here's to a long future ahead of it.

first addon since february

Cool mod i just downloaded it

How did u get envmapping to work btw? its apparently a feature in ports dts exporter but all he said was that it 'doesnt work like it should'

Cool mod i just downloaded it. How did u get envmapping to work btw? its apparently a feature in ports dts exporter but all he said was that it 'doesnt work like it should'
thanks c:

I use blender 2.49b w/ the DTS exporter beta 3 for most stuff. For models without animations I will use Port's exporter for 2.74, but mostly i stick with the old skool tools since it's what im used to. in the beta 3 exporter there are environment mapping options - guessing it worked better before the removal of maps/terrain but it's still kinda neat to see/experiment around with

« Last Edit: July 13, 2023, 05:13:06 AM by Goth77 »

thanks c:

I use blender 2.49b w/ the DTS exporter beta 3 for most stuff. For models without animations I will use Port's exporter for 2.74, but mostly i stick with the old skool tools since it's what im used to. in the beta 3 exporter there are environment mapping options - guessing it worked better before the removal of maps/terrain but it's still kinda neat to see/experiment around with

Oh i should have known it was 2.49. thx for replying at least