Author Topic: Feet haven is real?!?!?!@  (Read 3681 times)

I had a dream or nightmare rather last night that I played blockland, joined a server called feet haven and there was pictures of feet there.

In the dream, I was really confused because there arent any feet in blockland, but then i woke up.

Right now I went on blockland, almost forgetting about the dream, but the server on the top of the list was feet haven.

I joined it, thinking it was a joke name freebuild or something and I started to ask questions. Then I actually loaded in the server. THERE WERE FEET PICTURES EVERYWHERE.

What is this? What happened? I swear im not making this up, am I physic? Is this just coincidence? The server is still up if yall check quick enough.

you are still in a dream. you have been for the past 10 years. you need to wake up

Blockland? .....what's that??

you are still in a dream. you have been for the past 10 years. you need to wake up
WE DON'T KNOW IF THIS LATEST ATTEMPT WILL REACH YOU.
PLEASE WAKE UP.
YOUR NAME IS Nigel Scrumpbus AND YOU ARE A 43 YEAR OLD PLUMBER IN Ohio.

SEEK THE WHITE DOOR, KNOCK TWO TIMES, PUSH INWARDS.
THIS WILL WAKE YOU UP Nigel. WE ARE WAITING FOR YOU.

This is not a dream... not a dream. We are using your brain's electrical system as a receiver. We are unable to transmit through conscious neural interference. You are receiving this broadcast as a dream. We are transmitting from the year two, zero, two, nine. You are receiving this broadcast in order to alter the events you are seeing. Our technology has not developed a transmitter strong enough to reach your conscious state of awareness, but this is not a dream. You are seeing what is actually occurring for the purpose of causality violation.