Author Topic: Drippy Outfits Thread  (Read 2365 times)

Figured I'd start a thread on fresh fits and/or to discuss nice clothes.

---

I've been getting invested into boots and jeans lately. I've been switching from skinny jeans Levi's over to cowboy cut Wranglers and it's been a great switch. You definitely feel how much sturdier and heavier the Wranglers are - but specifically the cowboy cuts. Rustlers are good for that too.

As far as boots go, I recently bagged some Austrian combat boots and those things can take a beating for sure, definitely would recommend. I also used to be a Doc Martens enjoyer but I switched to Solovairs and those have been well worth the switch as well.

What clothes are you guys repping?
« Last Edit: July 22, 2023, 01:48:18 PM by TurnipBlog »

Only acceptable drip

geese gang gang

"Fuuuuck are those blue eyes? Fancy meeting a fellow Esoteric Riddlerist here. Come friend, I have original prints of Einsatzgruppen genocide manuals and Himmler's personal copy of Bhagavad Gita I want to show you. The hour of Kalki draws nearer..."

ralph lauren tee + bb simons + true religion jeans

ralph lauren tee + bb simons + true religion jeans
That's a hard fit dude geez. What are your thoughts on the true religion jeans in general?

-snip-

David Lynch easily has some of the most unmistakable drip on this side of the Mississippi. What a legend fr

"Fuuuuck are those blue eyes? Fancy meeting a fellow Esoteric Riddlerist here. Come friend, I have original prints of Einsatzgruppen genocide manuals and Himmler's personal copy of Bhagavad Gita I want to show you. The hour of Kalki draws nearer..."
that dude is built like stuff

rocking these on the daily, originally bought them over a year ago for scooting cuz needed a pair of high tops for ankle protection. quite comfortable and durable

they make other variations of these as well if anyone is interested in this type of shoe/brand

-snip-

I like this color myself, that goes hard. I often don't wear shoes too much, I more so wear boots, but those are fresh!