Author Topic: how have the last 5 years been for you?  (Read 29682 times)

hello all. it's been half a decade since I last logged in to this site. a lot has changed. how has life been for you? who remains?

i only took the natural evolutionary path of any chronically online forumer and started working in an office
its ok i at least make some money now and drinke,

(You)

sup jairo, long time no see homedawg.

whoa sick seeing you two still kicking. camel, can you remind me what your original account name was?

whoa sick seeing you two still kicking. camel, can you remind me what your original account name was?
im a little hurt, ngl. from one trappmaster to another

The MLP thread died despite all of the potential. Badspot sometimes comes back and argues with Camel. There's a bunch of weirdos that only come back after 4 years of silence to say something tribal or homophobic. There's a geese thread.

im a little hurt, ngl. from one trappmaster to another
AH YES! how could I ever forget. I hope the years have been kind to you, friend

The MLP thread died despite all of the potential.
the end of an era...

quick someone post the jari-i-e-o comic

Oh forget I love me some actually activity: https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=328177.45 If you're curious about the camel/badspot thing this is actually a really fun discussion IMO

Oh forget I love me some actually activity: https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=328177.45 If you're curious about the camel/badspot thing this is actually a really fun discussion IMO
this thread reminds me of the absolutely nonsensical and alien debates i overhear in the gas station if im out after dark

I'll leave this pic as a remembrance for us here

AH YES! how could I ever forget. I hope the years have been kind to you, friend
likewise pal, its good to hear from ya.

this thread reminds me of the absolutely nonsensical and alien debates i overhear in the gas station if im out after dark
The curse of really hearing people out.

Welcome back! Always nice to see a familiar name returning, even if it's temporary