Author Topic: why terraria loving STINGKS  (Read 2315 times)

this guy forget THIS GUY im just trying to loving navigate my pre boss ice biome and THIS forgeter comes up to me and starts blowing his loving load all over my face an d because i have only 100hp and am on expert with tungsten armor max he just loving obliterates me and i have to wait like 3 loving minutes just to get to where i was before i loving loathe this being with all of my heart

sorry for bad grammar i had to write this post in 5 seconds because the amount of pure unbridled rage i feel upon seeing one of these bastards ruins my sessions

eat a warmth potion dumy

eat a warmth potion dumy
i have not fought a single boss and have 0 bait on me i just gotta suck it up rn
shoutout to flinxes though they're funny. they get the funny guy pass

Take out your anger on your local below minimum wage gas station employee.

(Make sure to film it too on a super 8 camera)

I hate Terraria. A coworker always talks about Terraria and how much better it is than minecraft. And I have to keep reminding them they are two separate experiences and the one modded Minecraft server they played 5 years ago isnt representative of the whole experience of community.

this guy forget THIS GUY im just trying to loving navigate my pre boss ice biome and THIS forgeter comes up to me and starts blowing his loving load all over my face an d because i have only 100hp and am on expert with tungsten armor max he just loving obliterates me and i have to wait like 3 loving minutes just to get to where i was before i loving loathe this being with all of my heart

good luck in the jungle :)

place 100 boulders straight up into the sky, stand next to them and break the bottom boulder

place 100 boulders straight up into the sky, stand next to them and break the bottom boulder

The greatest enemy i ever encountered in terraria are the loving NPCs unless you actually imprison them. Usually i will have to block doors from opening in a certain direction so they dont let zombies and other stuff in

early game it's really annoying to have a bunch of mobs invade your house when you have stuff gear