yo is this song doodoo or

Author Topic: yo is this song doodoo or  (Read 1651 times)

Never recorded music before and I can't tell if I just hate my voice or if this is actually just cringe. I used my Valve Index VR headset to record it because it has a better mic than my Blue Yeti.

https://youtu.be/zBKZjc2EQUA

phenomenal. Thank you for sharing, and worry not, your voice is perfect for this song.

the mixing is a little off but good singing

the mixing is a little off but good singing
This is pretty much what i was thinking, the vocals sound too 'in the background', but is good otherwise

Also, it's amusing that a VR headset has a better mic than an actual microphone that (i think) was the standard for content creators for a little while
« Last Edit: July 28, 2023, 04:25:57 PM by Masterlegodude »

strategically making guitar louder to mask any impurities in the vocals

Also, it's amusing that a VR headset has a better mic than an actual microphone that (i think) was the standard for content creators for a little while

because Valve knew wtf they were doing, and it always blows my friends away when I switch mics in the Discord call. will probably get an Audio Technicha AT2020 in the future

Tell her I love her
I hope she d won’t forget my name

also the mixing is a bit weird the vocals sound a bit too distant

cool song

I have to be honest with you brother the guitar part sounds a little derivative. but the vocals are cool

are the vocals mixed at all? if these are raw than that's really good (i like them regardless), but you can make stuff POP with just a simple preset on like FL studio or whatever

They just have reverb but are otherwise unedited

pretty good, gives me sort of keane-esque vibes