Author Topic: Youtube Music + Adblock  (Read 1470 times)

After paying for YouTube Music for a long time I realized that if you block ads it seems to function the same way as premium for the most part. Only downfall is you can't stream music while your phones locked. (So probably gonna keep paying lol)

Random fun fact. Probably the best place to stream music from as of now. If anyone has any suggestions for something better lemme know
« Last Edit: July 29, 2023, 09:26:54 PM by Soukuw »

After paying for YouTube Music for a long time I realized that if you block ads it seems to function the same way as premium for the most part. Only downfall is you can't stream music while your phones locked. (So probably gonna keep paying lol)
You can use mozilla firefox w/ uBlock origin on your phone and still stream music while phone is locked, this is assuming you have an android phone not sure about stuffty iphone

You can use mozilla firefox w/ uBlock origin on your phone and still stream music while phone is locked, this is assuming you have an android phone not sure about stuffty iphone
Nice, noted.

https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=pBQDfOpWfBI
A.M. 180 - Grandaddy

some people I know on iphone use brave for free bg music. Android should be able to bg any media. Spotify on iphone should do bg music with ads.

Personally, I run android.

Get f droid and get newpipe or revanced.

Built in adblock no nonsense youtube clients.

I recommend you degoogle your phone too, but you do you.