18 (47.4%)
Chicken
10 (26.3%)
Pork
5 (13.2%)
Fish
5 (13.2%)

Total Members Voted: 38

Author Topic: Best Meat  (Read 6617 times)

the single worst casualty of reddit is bacon. we all know it's good but you can't loving talk about it anymore.
actually it's not really that good. it's mid. it's edible. really only any good with other things. bacon and grits is da bomb. but I'm not eating just a plain strip of bacon
salmon is also goated. i put lemon on that stuff all day
extremely correct however. honest to god pan seared salmon might be the best protein on the planet earth. in terms of taste for one thing but also that stuff is healthy

Ridiculous question with an obvious answer

bacon and grits is da bomb. but I'm not eating just a plain strip of bacon
More for me lol

where the forget are they selling you this stuff and how do you even eat it.
Alligator is common in the south. Outfitters sell it. As for snake, thats more of a catch yourself sort of thing. And just cut it up and fry it in a pan.

Beef steak and it's not even close

the single worst casualty of reddit is bacon. we all know it's good but you can't loving talk about it anymore.
salmon is also goated. i put lemon on that stuff all day
Did you know bacon is old French and English, the English part means "back" but the cut is from the belly? There's another cut that's from the back with less fat.

ok pal cut me open a shrimp and then tell me what's muscle and what isn't. you can't do it. you can't because it's nonsense. arthropod "meat" is simply Built Different. it is almost unrecognizable compared to tetrapod meat

if it's part of an animal it's meat. hearts, lungs, intestines, all meat. shellfish are meat too.
fish is definitely meat, i don't know where "fish isn't meat" comes from.

i forgetin love beef

white fish is a good second

if it's part of an animal it's meat. hearts, lungs, intestines, all meat. shellfish are meat too.
so you're telling me that to you chitin is meat. the aqueous humor inside your eyeball is meat. the limestone exoskeleton of a coral is meat

so you're telling me that to you chitin is meat. the aqueous humor inside your eyeball is meat. the limestone exoskeleton of a coral is meat

Like all things in life, it doesn't have to be all or nothing. No ones saying that coral is meat.

Like all things in life, it doesn't have to be all or nothing. No ones saying that coral is meat.
they said "if it's part of an animal it's meat". coral is an animal, and its exoskeleton is part of it. now would someone with any brains reply to me please

they said "if it's part of an animal it's meat".

Like all things in life, it doesn't have to be all or nothing.

I don't think he meant literally everything.

Actually for some more etymology Meat apparently meant "food" in general.

This is kinda cool because I think people refer to pulp as "meat" sometimes.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2023, 12:13:44 AM by Soukuw »

Actually for some more etymology Meat apparently meant "food" in general.

This is kinda cool because I think people refer to pulp as "meat" sometimes.
reminds me of how we use "meal" to refer to like. food times. when meal is just ground up grains. and how japanese uses "gohan" (rice) as a general term for food times. humans really be like "staple crop"