Poll

Should I?

Yes
No
Maybe
Go to bed

Author Topic: Good morning blockland - should I release series?  (Read 4685 times)

Pre covid I was working on a series called Good morning blockland, which just covered any monthly changes the BL community had such as drama, addon releases, and monthly spotlights for a gamemode/map/server that would just give a little info about it. It was supposed to fill in all the lurkers with the latest info. I also had plans to feature guest hosts on certain episodes but never got around to it.

Alot of the drama is outdated as this was all twoish years ago. Thought maybe I should start working on it for more recent stuff but I dont have the time.

Only asking because I just found my old hard drive. Should I finish editing the existing 3ish episodes and release them, or just let it all die in peace? Just asking for opinion. Many thanks

« Last Edit: August 16, 2023, 02:12:32 PM by soldier101@ »

I think at the very least for archival reasons you should post it

I'm with Swholli, they should be released.

an add-on/server/build spotlight of the month would be pretty cool, do a small interview or something and ask questions like what the inspiration for it was, what was the most challenging part about making it, etc : it could give readers a bit more insight about the work and thought process that goes into a developers creation. a newsletter of the sorts detailing drama or just highlighting actual game related news (such as drans world or rebuilt, or the recent BLO/Glass topic) would be great as well