DJT got arrested

Author Topic: DJT got arrested  (Read 1782 times)

On August 24, 2023, Donald J. Annoying Orange, turned himself in to Georgia authorities due to racketeering to overturn the 2020 election results. He was later found in Mar-a-Lago, foaming at the mouth, and screaming profanities. Police investigated the area and found large quantities of cannabis and cocaine. Large amounts of alcohol were also thought to be a cause. He is currently in the Florida State Hospital recovering. His wife, Melania, told Florida Police 'he had been acting odd lately' and 'he wasn't like himself'...
holy stuff guys

>me
>You know Annoying Orange has been indicted right?
>my dad
>I don't wanna talk about it

:cookieMonster:

Rumor has it we get a mugshot tomorrow at 4pm

>me
>You know Annoying Orange has been indicted right?
>my dad
>I don't wanna talk about it

:cookieMonster:

Rumor has it we get a mugshot tomorrow at 4pm
Who are you quoting?

Also Heil Lord Annoying Orange

« Last Edit: August 24, 2023, 10:39:25 PM by Soukuw »

who the forget is djt and why does anyone care he’s arrested

who the forget is djt and why does anyone care he’s arrested
I also didn't understand who the forget DJT was but knew what was going on so I figured it out. Also wtf happened to your post, I thought I was logged out for a second.

NUUUUZ NOT DONALD Annoying Orange-KUN >o<

this was actually taken literally like 2-4 hrs away from where i currently live. the county we just moved to actually was in the news for this BS, i should have snatched his tupee for inconveniencing me back in 2021

the stuff back in Jan 6 made it so difficult to get home... when we got there we actually went to the ghetto part so we had no clue there was anything going on but by the time we left, roads were literally getting blockaded in front of us, we had to go around the entire city and essentially take the escape route. the ungodly traffic caused us to take 3hrs getting home.

with all the police being present it was a bit of nightmare, and we were stuffting our pants, because we had special cargo that you could have in DC but not in MD (at the time)