Please stop dying - or make a time machine!!!

Author Topic: Please stop dying - or make a time machine!!!  (Read 11165 times)

deviantArt has turned to stuff(more than it was). myspace and tumblr are basically gone. 4chan is 4chan

this place and other forums are the last remnants of 2000s internet and i'm loving SAD :panda:

discord is cool but it's more like a chatroom or a steam group... they just don't have the same feeling as a forum.

the internet becoming what it is today stings so much, i do all of my work from home, digital freelance kind of stuff, when I'm not working... i'm so bored D:

bout ready to just abandon dA and make a loving neocities site

but it's fine...

about to bawl over a loving block game dude :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster:

when i was younger and getting into drama on here, i never thought it dying would be the thing that affects me the most... at the end of the day, it is just a game/website/whatever... but i guess im more sad about the "end of an era" than anything. i cant let it go.

i just wish that i could relive 2008-2013 with the same experience and life i have now. i will be the last person on here... not even the person who owns this account wants to forget with it anymore.

i've been trying to figure out what i actually want to do next. i've messed with game dev (but only to make paper doll type stuff, i'm not gonna be making yet another block game).

i learned flash and got my adobe stuff just to make the kind of games i'd play all the time, only to have flash purged from the internet too. (god bless Ruffle and bluemaxima's flashpoint). i miss flash websites so loving bad.

i've been working on a comic book for a few years now and while it's nowhere close to publishing status, it's going to be heavily inspired by this games' existence. it'll be subtle, it won't be a block game. there won't be self inserts (cause they turn into mary sues often). there will just be a game that a group of like 20 characters are physically bound to and cannot leave. it'll be Code Lyoko type stuff, most likely... so that way outsiders can never figure out it was ever inspired by this game. it'll just be for us.

This is not a leaving post, i will never leave. i will never let it go. i know about us being on borrowed time, and i have this soul crushing feeling of dread that this year is actually gonna be the last.

i already have most of you on discord and can be found in most of the Blockland channels... but just in case

Mine is just lizzyrascal

Peavy/pie man/Alyx Vance is .peavy

Forums still flourish, though to a lesser extent than imageboards due to high time preference/low attention span zoomers. Nowadays they are dedicated to covering niche topics for respectively niche audiences. You are just unaware of this because they are gatekept from histrionic sobcases (like you) and people outside the club.

Forums still flourish, though to a lesser extent than imageboards due to high time preference/low attention span zoomers. Nowadays they are dedicated to covering niche topics for respectively niche audiences. You are just unaware of this because they are gatekept from histrionic sobcases (like you) and people outside the club.

:cookieMonster:

that's actually good to hear. the ones i know are very inactive compared to what they used to be, and i doubt i'd be interested in trying to start fresh on some other community. it does make me happy that forums aren't becoming completely obsolete

i cant deny that i am a crybaby, i'm a very emotionally driven and sensitive person. especially when it comes to music and stuff

many of you say, "oh but I am not blind. I have never been blind..." but when you truly see just how truly blind you once were to even think it right to say you were not blind!!! What does a blind man see??? Blackness. Darkness. Blankness. Black darkness. Dark blackness. THE ABSENCE OF THINGS!!! Quite literally, NO thing. Nothings. nothing. So you see nothing, and I bring you into the light. A CAT HAS YOUR PIPE. You've been blind DO YOU UNDERSTAND THIS???!!!!!?!??!!

The cat has your pipe

You cant fully imerse yourself, you dont have the light! you dont have the radiance, the radical light, the radical radiant light of truth, and truth's belonging love and nature of love, and loving truthful radiance. SO DONT BE BOLD and make bold statements,I know of you*. The cat has your pipe. THE. CAT. HAS. YOUR. PIPE. Remember that.

Friends, this is a surprise party for Caitlyn Jenner.
We are here to celebrate her demagogue. All of her most
Amicable friends are here, including me, her devoted and
faithful McDonald's. I must say that she doesn't look a day over 32. Naturally, we have some boisterous presents
for her. Bruce Jenner bought her a beautiful copper
Dylan, that she can wear on her lovely Transcendentalism.
And our hostess got her a dozen Coconuts that she can hang
in her Mishael. And we had the bakery send up a huge
Brazen Chair with 27 candles on it. We all want to wish her a very enervating, birthday and many happy Geoducks. Now, let's all sing together: "Happy Chromebook-day to you!"

II.XIII.XVI
Two Affluents, both alike in dignity,
In fair Doherty's House, where we lay our scene,
From ancient Bombastic break to new mutiny,
Where civil blood makes civil hands unclean.
From forth the fatal loins of these two foes
A pair of star-cross'd Cavorts take their life;
Whole misadventured piteous overthrows
Do with their Evanescent bury their parents’ strife.
The fearful passage of their Sanctimonious love,
And the continuance of their parents' rage,
Which, but their children's end, nought could Iconoclast,
Is now the 32 hours' traffic of our stage;
The which if you with Hegemony Cabeza attend,
What here shall Accretion, our toil shall strive to mend.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2023, 04:42:20 PM by Sheepocalypse »

and with this i awaken

you think u can make a fool of me?! you really thought you could forget with me  and get away with it????

do you understand what YOU DID? do youKNOW ? ACTUALLY KNOW?

every1 on here will pay for their sins and those sins will be washed in the blood of gay furry weeaboo baby snowflakes who wear my little pony diapers
you did it you fuccin big baby snowflake libtard. i have an iq higher than yours and his and his and his and his and hers and theirs and his and i am quite retaerded so i win :cookieMonster:

no morw mr nice. creepypasta i am going FULL TWISTED loving EVIL DARK IN MY SOUL loving DARKENENESS

i have 2 loving sides, one only comes when I SNAP and i am don with all you pusillanimous individual bitches who live in LIBERAL SISSY LA LA LAND

did you think i was joking or being serious? i am dead serious, as dead as u

i am literayl become jeff the killer when i killed at least 2 people with a broomstick i snapped over my knee because they looke at me funny and call me GAY

im not gay yes i have love with men but thats because women are whores who dont sleep with me and now even 2d waifus have abandoned me (like god) because of gay sissy liberalz and plus when you forget a girl she probably had snake in her and thats loving gay

im not gay i dont touch other man snake i just touch my own and nwhen i have love with man he touches my snake to but i make them wear girly lotion to make thair hands soft

beczua if youre gonna be delusional sissy liberal lala gay about it and say oh im a woman then men are not women when lotion? yeah thought so

checkmate atheiests and christians because i am  actually satanist but i dont do gay satan stuff

also evwen if i WAS GAY its becuyz 5g vibrational sequences in the ar and i got vavvcine so now autism and they put the gay mircostuff in me to giv me gaybies

vbut ANYWAY u will regret the day u TROLL ME

EDIT: yes shadow IS my favorite sonic character an u all LAUGH NOW BUT WONT BE LAUGHIN WHEN I pmotoerocylce i have liek 5 haha ur poor

also stop sayin I CANT hav seckxz becuz honesy could forget evrery girl i know but dey dun turn me i REJECT THEM U  SNOWFLAKES SISSIES
i onyl have love with man cuz i am NOT loving GAY

im m forgetIUNG PLAYEWR ICE COLD loving KILLER
« Last Edit: August 25, 2023, 05:17:40 PM by Alyx Vance »

forums aren't dying... they're just getting denied service on their .net domain, so they have to switch to their .ru domain, but then their agent resigns because that means they're associated with Russia, so they have to go to a .onion domain. You'd think that's it for clearnet, but then out of the blue they're back on a .pl domain? a .st domain?
« Last Edit: August 25, 2023, 05:30:03 PM by log »

forums aren't dying... they're just getting denied service on their .net domain, so they have to switch to their .ru domain, but then their agent resigns because that means they're associated with Russia, so they have to go to a .onion domain. You'd think that's it for clearnet, but then out of the blue they're back on a .pl domain? a .st domain?
next thing you know it's .xxx

next thing you know it's .xxx

this sounds like a nightmare, i can only imagine how annoying that is. (given how annoying it is when anime streaming or sites for illicit activities have to swap domains).

the forums i use are just this one, a petz forum and very rarely fan-made ones for neopets, all seem to be ancient and literally unmovable for some reason.

literally what in the hell are you talking about. none of this is true whatsoever. kiwifarms isn't a real forum it's a cesspool of people who all hate each other even more than we did and literally no normal internet forum has any of their problems

kiwifarms isn't a real forum it's a cesspool of people who all hate each other
that sounds like a real forum to me

literally what in the hell are you talking about. none of this is true whatsoever. kiwifarms isn't a real forum it's a cesspool of people who all hate each other even more than we did and literally no normal internet forum has any of their problems
It's a forum, and it's dying. I didn't mean to generalize or make it seem like it would be missed; that's my bad.

ahem broken forum  TuuShay
The BLF is rotting, borrowed time strikes again