Author Topic: bored lol  (Read 3887 times)

i did everything, posted on here, chatted on discord, even went outside and tried to touch grass

still bored D:

why is the internet so boring nowadays

I feel like this borderline encroaches on the "i dont care" / spam threads rule

I feel like this borderline encroaches on the "i dont care" / spam threads rule
Spam, maybe, but Lord Tony got away with spam threads too, so unless the thread OP is complete gibberish/keysmash, i don't think it matters too much

That aside, nothing about this really says "i don't care" to me, and even then, unless the point of the thread is "Blockland is dead", or it's a reply to a thread that says "I don't care", i don't think the "Don't care, don't post" rule applies to thread topics

have you tried throwing bricks at people?
that always cheers me up

Spam, maybe, but Lord Tony got away with spam threads too, so unless the thread OP is complete gibberish/keysmash, i don't think it matters too much

That aside, nothing about this really says "i don't care" to me, and even then, unless the point of the thread is "Blockland is dead", or it's a reply to a thread that says "I don't care", i don't think the "Don't care, don't post" rule applies to thread topics
does it even matter at this point anyway
any content on this dying forum is content

maybe its not the internet that's boring

i actually had to stop myself from just spamming the front page like he did lol i was tempted to

maybe its not the internet that's boring
everything felt forgetin boring yesterday, one of those slow ass days