Post old messages that make you cringe

Author Topic: Post old messages that make you cringe  (Read 3956 times)

I forget how to quote old messages, otherwise I’d start this off

I forget how to quote old messages, otherwise I’d start this off

somebody help us out here

old messages that make you cringe

Don't really want the link.

I think roleplaying is garbage and completely useless to do because nearly all of the roleplays of today become love RP's or live a short lifespan.
The lack of criticism that many roleplayers so direly need nowadays.
Most existing RP's end up staying the same but the only existing roleplays are private.
I got like 20 omegle conversations where the question i asked both of the two people said they loved love RP's.
How the forget people don't know normal RP i don't even.

For hiring blocklandian as your white knight, he had requested you pay a monthly bill for being your white knight, it could range from $125,000 to $1,000,000.

For the first month the current bill is: $186,206

Pay by cash through screen or credit card or cancel white knight subscription services.

Trymos is a free white knight service for equally as good white knighting.
My dream is the cause of my phobia of star9578 because of the gayness in the dream.

Remember that picture of spike seeing applejack and rainbow dash together in the bath tub? It's sorta like that until the raping came. I was thinking of that image before i fell asleep, i was thinking about star9578 at the same time too. stuff happened when i fell asleep.

Star's OC was in the bath tub too in the dream. Spike found out they were all in the bath tub and he went to get his rope.
He tied them all up with god powers and then raped them all while star's OC being raped the most by triple the amount applejack got. Then my OC came in and helped the raping, star's OC vowing that she will hate me forever.

I can't continue because i can't remember the rest.

I never dream that kind of stuff, this being one of the first gay dreams i ever had.

I actually wrote and sent this message, what the actual forget.

OP is probably baiting people. It's another "I hate badspot and the community yet I'm still here" guys.

OP is probably baiting people. It's another "I hate badspot and the community yet I'm still here" guys.
Not that deep. The other night when I was on here I started scrolling through old messages and was irked by how immature and senseless I was. Posted this thinking people would relate lol. I don’t care enough about this game to start some drama.