Author Topic: TOBYWORLD and ALL THINGS TOBY  (Read 21270 times)

on february 13th, 2014, toby the rock was born. since then, like an autistic child, i've carried him with me throughout the past 9 years relentlessly. we bask, we frolic, we weave, and i take him to work with me every day. for some unexplainable reason he is cherished and loved by all without question. below is a collection of pictures and videos i made for him over the years.

february 13th, 2024 will be his 10 year anniversary. to celebrate, im making something for him called TOBYWORLD. its supposed to be an episodic thing, but im only one guy so i gotta do it one episode at a time. this one will be dedicated to animation and animated toby projects.

i figure with the forums on its way out id give yall one more big update on toby before we all split forever. if the forums are still around come february ill obviously post the final tobyworld thing here so you can all see it. ill probably also post updates as things get done cause i really want to finish this one. what do yall think of toby????

he's so cool.............

can't wait for toby world season 69 episode 420

toby looking a bit rough these days

have you ever misplaced toby i legit want to know or is he just always with you like hes conjoined

edit: toby, not tony. BLF brainrot
« Last Edit: September 22, 2023, 09:42:11 PM by CM1107ProjectInfinium »

i have clocked in to work and i am ready to put an end to this 'toby' menace. no rock shall stay whole as long as i walk the planet. clearly you do not understand the gravelty of the situation

[img width=400 ]https://www.roblangimages.com/img-get2/I00007.2qQxQ2liw/sec=/fit=1200x1200/I00007.2qQxQ2liw.jpg[/img]

i have clocked in to work and i am ready to put an end to this 'toby' menace. no rock shall stay whole as long as i walk the planet. clearly you do not understand the gravelty of the situation
So that's what the guy from Getting Over It looks like without the pot...

So that's what the guy from Getting Over It looks like without the pot...
i mean he's GOTTA be ripped cause of all that lifting himself and climbing

-img-

have you ever misplaced toby i legit want to know or is he just always with you like hes conjoined

edit: toby, not tony. BLF brainrot
hes always with me like were conjoined. there have been one or two times hes gotten away from me and yes it does really forget me up when idk where toby is lol

holy stuff he has the lego star wars blaster