Should the tutorial be mandatory before playing online?

Poll

/title

Yes
No

Author Topic: Should the tutorial be mandatory before playing online?  (Read 10495 times)

Seems like half the Youtube videos or negative reviews I see complain that they don't know how to do basic things.
I think most new players skip over "start a game" entirely because the game is known for its multiplayer and they probably don't even know there is a tutorial.
Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't there a Tutorial button on the main menu a while back?

Yes, they may be idiots or children, but I would prefer the game be full of idiots and children rather than a ghost town.

Example:
https://youtu.be/217iA-UvJD0?si=J694mvzXmzwBWKN_&t=275

tier tactical? seriously obama how can you like tier tactical its a terrible weapon pack really terrible

tier tactical is a classic what are you talking about the only people who hate on it are people who suck at aiming

not mandatory but made a lot more visible, being the first thing on the main menu like it was before v21

not mandatory but made a lot more visible, being the first thing on the main menu like it was before v21
qft
don’t understand why you’d remove the prominent tutorial button - could have it disappear from the main menu after completing it once.

qft
don’t understand why you’d remove the prominent tutorial button - could have it disappear from the main menu after completing it once.
Setting up this game to fail ig

badspot had the genius idea to remove it from the main menu and move it into a complicated menu that no noob would dare to try to navigate