Trinko is extrememly rude and depressing, why is he a monitor/admin on BBC?

Author Topic: Trinko is extrememly rude and depressing, why is he a monitor/admin on BBC?  (Read 17913 times)

joke about... being a scammer on a stolen account..?
i have not seen a single person do this before on bcc, and any rational person would immediately drop the act at least temporarily when confronted by a moderator about it
You must be joking....

What the forget
What the forget what?

His profile says he's 24, and while I know that's nothing to go by, it's way too old to be acting like this.
>ironic posting on a drama topic

Let's go.

I'm not even sure what I did but sorry bro
Actually dude I have no idea why or when I had beef with you but I don't anymore.

You must be joking....
...no, I'm not

what did it achieve aside from getting you banned from bcc anyway

...no, I'm not

what did it achieve aside from getting you banned from bcc anyway
I still don't understand the power of whoever banned me without even saying anything about it. It only makes me more mad you say this but it's just funny to me you're not understanding it. Oh wait. You weren't there. Only me and Trinko were. So whatever bullstuff is flying around blockland is even more handicapped. Knock it off. Thanks.

There's probably one mod I trust on BBC and it's ridiculous. I'm not sure what kind of pettiness came throughout this time of "oh no they were joking about it" and then all the sudden me and Trinko have a high ass heated talk and all the sudden, I'm banned. Trinko stops talking to me. Pretty obvious how stupid this conversation is already going.

guys i think we are getting trolled...

/support

that's forgeted up that he'd ban you after you've been friends for like years

I still don't understand the power of whoever banned me without even saying anything about it. It only makes me more mad you say this but it's just funny to me you're not understanding it. Oh wait. You weren't there. Only me and Trinko were. So whatever bullstuff is flying around blockland is even more handicapped. Knock it off. Thanks.
i was there?? and so were a couple other people, its a public server either way
i just wasnt actively chatting because i was playing a game
plus i would assume most people here arent in bcc or werent there when this happened either. who are you wanting replies from if anyone that wasnt actively talking there then needs to 'knock it off'? if you just want a chat with the mods, you might as well just make an alt and contact them or some stuff

and why exactly would you need to be warned before being banned for claiming to be a scammer on a stolen account?
even if that was Just a joke!! why did you double down when confronted by a moderator about it? in what world would that not end with a ban

if an old friend of mine came back after a while of silence out of nowhere, started pretending to be a scammer on a stolen account and then proceeded to flame me because i banned them for it thinking it was true i would be pretty damn pissed

btw its bcc not bbc :p

btw its bcc not bbc :p
hah

nono ive been on teh server for a long time and he knew it was me, i think there's a complete miscommunication here

I just remember Trinko being rude and cold as an admin in Boss Battles several years ago and I got banned for a little bit for calling out his behavior.

But yea even so, something's wrong with OP here...

But yea even so, something's wrong with OP here...
Just as dumb as the others. smh

fact everyone else is taking this stuff so seriously is funny lol