Trinko is extrememly rude and depressing, why is he a monitor/admin on BBC?

Author Topic: Trinko is extrememly rude and depressing, why is he a monitor/admin on BBC?  (Read 17432 times)

Trinko and I have been friends for years and now we are no longer friends.

-

This dude has betrayed me. No comments.

off the goop today, are we?

Here we go again. Another stuff mod. You’re fired.

You realize how bad the community is because you have a trash mod right? It’s a question and you didn’t answer it. Jesus.

I tried so hard to come back to this loving community and obviously people like you and Trinko make people feel unwelcome to blockland. Gtfo you creep.

I'm not even sure what I did but sorry bro

viso and trinko are both cool, what happened? :(

viso and trinko are both cool, what happened? :(
I think Visolator's just going through some things right now and is having outbursts and cutting ties with people

They were doing a bit of trolling, pretending to be some guy who hacked their Discord account, prior to their removal from the BCC, so this screencap is all that was left after the moderators had to clean up

yes i was teasing trinko (after the last 2 i went a little too far), it was allllllllllllllllllllllllllll ll good until he pm'd me

i'm sorry for bbc but not really sorry for trinko rn, i'm not sure who banned me but either way it was a pretty selfish ban tbh, yall joke about that stuff all the time and apparently i wasnt able to, not sure why you guys not like me anymore. just get over it thanks. i moved on from blockland i just came here to see n help.

You were gone for a few years and most assumed you were just done with Blockland, but then you came back all of a sudden and started posting like some low effort troll in the BCC, so Trinko was probably concerned about whether you were hacked or having some kind of mental breakdown

Honestly i was too, because we've had situations like this before with other members, but seeing as that was actually you, it was just an unnecessary act, and the moderators in the BCC just went with the assumption that you were hacked and banned your account because you neglected to come clean when you were confronted

yes i was teasing trinko (after the last 2 i went a little too far), it was allllllllllllllllllllllllllll ll good until he pm'd me

i'm sorry for bbc but not really sorry for trinko rn, i'm not sure who banned me but either way it was a pretty selfish ban tbh, yall joke about that stuff all the time and apparently i wasnt able to, not sure why you guys not like me anymore. just get over it thanks. i moved on from blockland i just came here to see n help.
im sorry but you are 24 why are you acting like this? like theres not even an OP with substance. What are you even upset about?

yall joke about that stuff all the time and apparently i wasnt able to, not sure why you guys not like me anymore.

joke about... being a scammer on a stolen account..?
i have not seen a single person do this before on bcc, and any rational person would immediately drop the act at least temporarily when confronted by a moderator about it

His profile says he's 24, and while I know that's nothing to go by, it's way too old to be acting like this.