Forumer of the Year 2023: Swolli wins! (he wins bonus round, too!)

Author Topic: Forumer of the Year 2023: Swolli wins! (he wins bonus round, too!)  (Read 24699 times)

this one's actually hard but conan I think

I'd say Swholli but I guess since Swolli is the only one on there i'd go with them

i'd say conan but i don't want to go up against him knowing he'll win so i'll just keep watching (and my computer froze the moment i finished typing this out, rip)

bit of a bummer I lost to pompmaker, although they post amazing art in the creativity thread, I can't remember the last time they did anything for the game specifically...I guess the title is "forumer" of the year though, not add-on maker or blockland player of the year - I suppose those would be separate categories

i'd vote for goth since  i played with him in game and i like him and his mods

but only if comes in here and tells me what the "77" means
ayy thnx for the vote lol.

when I was a kid and played baseball it was the number I chose for my team uniform. 77 is just my favorite number, no real reason behind it other than that

Normally I’d vote for Conan as is sportsmanship, but like I said, I have never won one of these so I am unfortunately going to vote for myself lol

I vote Swolli

swolli gets round 3

ROUND 4: SNOT2 (ew) vs. DILLPICKLE

say a name u like

snot. I don't know who dillpickle is

voting for dillpickle because we used to play zombies in the bluzone back in the day.

snot. I don't know who dillpickle is
i've been around awhile; https://www.youtube.com/@dillpickle1337

much much more active on the forums when this game was actually popping like 14 years ago, now i've decided to just hang around here this year and see how things are going.

:cookieMonster:

also if u can vote for uself u know my dumbass is choosing that
« Last Edit: January 13, 2024, 01:35:41 PM by Dillpickle »

i've been around awhile; https://www.youtube.com/@dillpickle1337

much much more active on the forums when this game was actually popping like 14 years ago, now i've decided to just hang around here this year and see how things are going.

:cookieMonster:

also if u can vote for uself u know my dumbass is choosing that
yes that's fine lol. this year's forum population is so low that we gotta get participation from less-used sources. you can even ask your neighbor to vote for you if you want to!

i think like 3 ppl in this tourney nom'd themselves anyways  :cookieMonster: