Author Topic: Forumer of the Year 2023: Swolli wins! (he wins bonus round, too!)  (Read 24697 times)

swholli but only if u spell his name right

i vote mld for keeping the chronology going. it's an incredibly important part of preserving blockland's history
« Last Edit: January 17, 2024, 07:27:47 PM by Electrk.. »

« Last Edit: January 17, 2024, 05:53:54 AM by BrickQuake »

I would vote Swholli under normal circumstances (No offense mld)

But im gonna vote MLD for the meme (no offense swholli)
« Last Edit: January 17, 2024, 05:13:14 PM by Ladios »

I know there's still the special round left, but I'm calling it, Jeb! wins.

mld I reckon. I don't have anything against swholli but I've always been more of a forum person myself

i change my vote to mld for maintaining the chronology because it's very important

MLD has always been my GOAT

Oops its getting neck-and-neck here, I am going to have to switch my vote over to Swholli to keep it interesting

i change my vote to mld for maintaining the chronology because it's very important
good point i think i'll change my vote to mld too

Oops its getting neck-and-neck here, I am going to have to switch my vote over to Swholli to keep it interesting
Same! Count me in for voting for Swholli again in this bonus round.

dang i didnt even realize WALDO had a forum account. always seen you play on knife tdms but never seen u in the forums.

also ill vote MLD because i like this new avatar of his because he looks like a tetris piece idk if that's the intention or not

would change my vote to swolli if he changes his avatar to his old garfield drooling and having his hand in the air avatar (or the jack o lantern version) - he switched his avatar so ill switch my vote
« Last Edit: January 18, 2024, 11:29:00 AM by SBG »

idk if that's the intention or not
Imagine placing a 1x1 brick on the second stud of a 1x2 brick and that's my character's head

But like Blockland's 'Bloko' bricks, Legodude's head is just made of legally distinct, and completely featureless, interconnecting plastic blocks

would change my vote to swolli if he changes his avatar to his old garfield drooling and having his hand in the air avatar (or the jack o lantern version)

Don't have the halloween one handy but I'll always bring out Garf is Dead