Forumer of the Year 2023: Swolli wins! (he wins bonus round, too!)

Author Topic: Forumer of the Year 2023: Swolli wins! (he wins bonus round, too!)  (Read 24020 times)

Don't have the halloween one handy but I'll always bring out Garf is Dead
so nostalgic for me even though it's just from the perspective of a guy who simply noticed it existing 8 or 9 years ago under your name

Imagine placing a 1x1 brick on the second stud of a 1x2 brick and that's my character's head

But like Blockland's 'Bloko' bricks, Legodude's head is just made of legally distinct, and completely featureless, interconnecting plastic blocks
oh i didnt even realize his name was "legodude." Finally connecting your avatar to your name huh?  :cookieMonster:

oh i didnt even realize his name was "legodude." Finally connecting your avatar to your name huh?  :cookieMonster:
Since 2021 or 2022, yeah, but the idea actually started as far back as 2011 when someone drew a representation of my username for their Q&A video

dang i didnt even realize WALDO had a forum account. always seen you play on knife tdms but never seen u in the forums.
I post from time to time. ;)

alright looks like everyone's done voting. im too lazy to count the votes but uhh yea whoever got more votes wins the bonus round.

fun thread, glad it happened

thanks for hosting SBG

alright looks like everyone's done voting. im too lazy to count the votes but uhh yea whoever got more votes wins the bonus round.
The final final tally, including vote changes:
Me: 5
Swholli: 6

Which makes Swholli the winner of the bonus round as well

(But only because he changed his avatar, which swayed SBG's vote in his favor, but i'm just gonna pretend i'm not salty about that, this is all just for fun anyway... 🙂)
« Last Edit: January 25, 2024, 09:09:29 AM by Masterlegodude »

looks like that makes Swholli tonight's biggest loser

thanks for hosting SBG
np bro

The final final tally, including vote changes:
Me: 5
Swholli: 6

Which makes Swholli the winner of the bonus round as well

(But only because he changed his avatar, which swayed SBG's vote in his favor, but i'm just gonna pretend i'm not salty about that, this is all just for fun anyway... 🙂)
aw man i woulda kept my vote to yours if i realized it was down to a single vote. your chronology thing is the single greatest thread to prevent mass amnesia of important histoic blockland events (not the wrench events)

looks like that makes Swholli tonight's biggest loser

Tonight? Brother, every night ;)

aw man i woulda kept my vote to yours if i realized it was down to a single vote. your chronology thing is the single greatest thread to prevent mass amnesia of important histoic blockland events (not the wrench events)
woulda been better to abstain cause then it would be a tie and everyone would be [happy/sad] at the outcome.

Me and Swholli could have split the trophy and both be winners

woulda been better to abstain cause then it would be a tie and everyone would be [happy/sad] at the outcome.
it wouldn't have been a tie, swholli -1 mld +1 would make it 6 to 5

anyway in the end I think mld's chronology thread in and of itself is his monument

it wouldn't have been a tie, swholli -1 mld +1 would make it 6 to 5
That is not what abstaining means.

Me and Swholli could have split the trophy and both be winners

We could each drink from the chalice, our lips only meeting as the last drop of sweaty victory washes down our throats