Community Drama - I hate Blockland in many ways but not the game - No leave

Author Topic: Community Drama - I hate Blockland in many ways but not the game - No leave  (Read 32678 times)

aight bye bye
Let me guess. "Too lazy to read it"

Don't post then.

It's very funny how unacceptable people on this community that don't support mental illness. Rose The Floran is one example, she banned me on her server most likely perma all because "I need mental health" but calls my bot stuff even though it's much worse than mine.  It's sad she banned me from her server over a stupid bot problem and everyone favors her because "omgosh it's a girl.  Clearly she don't give 2 stuffs about mental health because she told me to "get help."  Clearly she needs more horse tranquilizers than I do with a strap jacket to see how it really feels to be mental and then we'll see if it changes...  What a garbage person.  And you wonder why this community has so many issues because of "favor" instead.  So it's okay for her to use a bot and let other people spam it and then I do mine a few times and get banned.  Seriously? I just find this too funny because of how immature Rose is. The fact that we have a sausage party every time they host.  But hey, I'm just a guy who doesn't know about their mental health right?  Clearly Rose, you have no business in just banning people because of their "mental health."

Too bad Rose is probably scared to post on here.

Maybe people favor rose because she isn't making insane drama posts every time something doesn't work out in her favor? Take a step back and put your thoughts together before letting loose, especially on this forum. If you want people to take you seriously then don't throw a tantrum at every minor inconvenience.

i dont know what disorder you suffer from but keep in mind bipolar psychosis begins around age 25 and you appear to be right around that age. consider that you're having a very self-absorbed mental breakdown right now and need help but you're refusing help and blaming someone else instead. that wont really help you in the long run

genuinely seek help, this all is incredibly uncharacteristic of you

Let me guess. "Too lazy to read it"

Don't post then.

no im just giving you the polite version of forget off this site

Seriously? Are you ALL that loving handicapped? Obviously you have no sympathy of what goes on beyond doors. I don't need help. All you stupid forgets on this forum need way more help than I do. God are you all that loving dumb? You guys still hate me for all the stupid stuff even tho you let everyone else do this. YOU ALL NEED HELP. Not me. I'm livin my life.

Now I see why Badspot hates everyone on this stupid community. You guys don't loving trust each other and have a richard in your ass. Lick my balls.

genuinely seek help, this all is incredibly uncharacteristic of you
*yawn*

no im just giving you the polite version of forget off this site
forget you too. handicap.

Anyone else?

when the general chicken with rice doesn't come with eggroll

when the general chicken with rice doesn't come with eggroll
time to cry brb

Seriously? Are you ALL that loving handicapped? Obviously you have no sympathy of what goes on beyond doors. I don't need help. All you stupid forgets on this forum need way more help than I do. God are you all that loving dumb? You guys still hate me for all the stupid stuff even tho you let everyone else do this. YOU ALL NEED HELP. Not me. I'm livin my life.
I am very sorry you feel this way. I understand that it is frustrating to feel like nobody is taking your side or cares about the problem you are having. A lot of us have positive opinions on you and only wish for you to find peace. Your conflict with the people you listed sounds like it caused you a lot of stress and left you feeling betrayed and upset. What you're feeling is completely normal.

We also believe that your obsession with these people is unhealthy. They are clearly not worth your time or energy, and you most likely won't think or care about them 10 years from now. I personally wish you work towards a future where you find a group of people who make you feel happy and appreciate your jokes rather than isolate you and make you feel personally targeted. You definitely deserve a future where you are happy, so don't be afraid to take small steps towards it. Block these people that bothered you, and try to realize that they are not important, nor do they care about your wellbeing. Do what they cannot do- love yourself, set boundaries, and move on.

i get this is supposed to be a serious-ish topic but im generally curious what the whole "stick a finger in your ass" thing is supposed to mean

You think you're tough? Stick a finger up your ass. Thanks.

Now I see why Badspot hates everyone on this stupid community. You guys don't loving trust each other and have a richard in your ass. Lick my balls.

Don't even talk to me like that since you also have that finger up your ass.  Thanks have a good one.

At least I grew up more than half of this community with their finger in their ass.

srry i just find it hilarious to read stuff like this

you just seem like your looking for pity and then when people call out your handicapped outbursts you flip out and start spazzing out punching walls

rose and i talked with him in game tonight, and he's doing better now.
i'll use this as an opportunity to leave a more formal apology to you; i do stand by what i posted earlier to an extent as i hold everyone accountable for their actions, but i am still here for you despite what you've done for as long as neither of us hold anything in between each other which can be easier said than done sometimes. sorry if i hurt you or if you felt like i wronged you, it's not something i ever want to do.

we see you and we hear you, you only need to speak. again, we'll be on bl if you need someone to talk to in the future

Is rose the floran actually 17