Author Topic: Hello. I am here for a surprise.  (Read 1941 times)

This is for the entire Forum. Please note that I am trying to be stable.  :nes: :iceCream:

First, I would like to apologize for my behavior; I am just really fed up with everyone's drama and I dislike being in it.

I have a lot of mental issues in the past few years, but I had 2 break ups in that time and I took it to heart. I became suicidal and nearly killed myself a few times after those relationships. I was having so many issues and did some drugs to cope... but now I have my own version of rehab and I hope it can get better from there.  And then I am still devastated when I crashed a server using an exploit and that was very disrespectful. It haunts me to this day of what I've done. I'm not sure how to get trust back but I know it's gone and I can't earn it back. I'm not exactly sure how to get that trust back and I can't apologize for it because I'm probably not ready for it. I'm not leaving, but I want to make Blockland better.  I love making mods for everyone to use.  When I have the time and become more stable I will write some mods again!

Love,
  Visolator/Kyuande/A_Jar_Of_Cake

TL;DR - Go away. Read it again. Think twice.

Hey sorry your PMs are closed, Ranma wants to talk to you and see what's up and I offered to contact you on his behalf. Could you post your discord tag or PM it to me?

Hey sorry your PMs are closed, Ranma wants to talk to you and see what's up and I offered to contact you on his behalf. Could you post your discord tag or PM it to me?
My discord: a_jar_of_cake

You guys can add me as a buddy on the Forum, that'll be the only way to PM me.