It's My Birthday!

Author Topic: It's My Birthday!  (Read 3565 times)

I turn 31 today! Yikes!

Later today I'm going to the local library to do a presentation about short films and believe it or not they're letting me screen the first two Block Wars prequels, so Blockland is once again breaching containment for unsuspecting townsfolk.

Wish me luck!

happy birthday! hope the showing goes well

make sure to screen for crass humor lol

Happy birthday!
Bring blockland to the people :))

Happy birthday fellow oldie, and good luck with the presentation 🍰👴

Ayyyy happy birthday! Hope all goes well!

Later today I'm going to the local library to do a presentation about short films and believe it or not they're letting me screen the first two Block Wars prequels, so Blockland is once again breaching containment for unsuspecting townsfolk.

Yesssss, yessss.... convert the non-believers.... make our game rife with life once more!!

Ew when did the cake icon change?
I woulda linked the cake icon on this post but now it looks weird.

I guess just imagine i posted the old cake.gif here.

I DID THE EXACT SAME THING LOL

happy birthday!!! hope the presentation goes/went well!

When the forums upgraded to SMF 2 and Badspot refused to put the old theme back (despite it existing for SMF 2) because SMF is made of glue and popsicle sticks or something

happy birthday! show them what we're made of! (plastic)

happy birth! how'd the presentation go?

happy birth! how'd the presentation go?

Oh, I never updated, did I?

The presentation went really well! Only three people showed up not including the guy running it, but it was still fun to show some work to normies lol

The biggest laughs were during episode 2 when Yoda says he smoked "green door down" by putting redbull in his bong water, and when anakin started crying in padme's apartment. Episode 1 the best received scene was probably the pod race, the mario kart intro got a big laugh and the guy's brick built pod fakekill