Author Topic: Roblx invading Blockland?  (Read 5552 times)

You guys are already complaining about lag, imagine what would happen if every brick had physics functions...

Goodbye 5k+ builds.

Actually that's being a bit generous, I'd lower it to 1k maybe.

What if there was some way to make it so it was a static brick most of the time, but if it was hit by something fast enough or powerful enough, it would become a physics object. Then, when it came to a stop, it turned back into a static object?

Every handicapped member of the Roblox community is a Furdle, I'm glad that we've only got one. I pity you for having to be around thousands of Furdles.

You guys are already complaining about lag, imagine what would happen if every brick had physics functions...

Goodbye 5k+ builds.

What if there was some way to make it so it was a static brick most of the time, but if it was hit by something fast enough or powerful enough, it would become a physics object. Then, when it came to a stop, it turned back into a static object?

Can't be done. It could become a physics object when it's hit, but would never become static again due to the way bricks plant.

Every handicapped member of the Roblox community is a Furdle, I'm glad that we've only got one. I pity you for having to be around thousands of Furdles.

So you're calling a buncha kids a Furdle

So someone set their name to badspot?

I don't see how this proves that player is our badspot.
You never said it was YOU'RE badspot, You just said badspot.

Actually, I'd say that they would resemble mercenary, assuming they all have IQ's inferior to that of a sack of very empty-minded potatoes.

Actually, I'd say that they would resemble mercenary, assuming they all have IQ's inferior to that of a sack of very empty-minded potatoes.
They're kids, Deal with it.

Indeed, I shall, if I can get a copy of the Gmod 9 virus(es).

Indeed, I shall, if I can get a copy of the Gmod 9 virus(es).
Good luck with that.

Goodbye 5k+ builds.

Can't be done. It could become a physics object when it's hit, but would never become static again due to the way bricks plant.
It could become a physics object and then be replanted when it stops moving at the position it stops at. it would flip right side up, but hey, it would be something.

Good luck with that.
Why thank you, I'm having great luck with it, It should mess with the keybinds and make gameplay a drag. Making it spread server > client and client > server's being a little messy, apart from that, It's working fine.

Good luck with that.
Why thank you, I'm having great luck with it, It should mess with the keybinds and make gameplay a drag. Making it spread server > client and client > server's being a little messy, apart from that, It's working fine.
OK.

You see, the incompetent tyrants that are the Roblox admins and moderators are watching this forum, what I like doing is making it uncomfortable for them and any other robloxian readers.
Your pessimistic goal of making Roblox sound equal or superior to blockland on the blockland community forums is laughable.

You see, the incompetent tyrants that are the Roblox admins and moderators are watching this forum, what I like doing is making it uncomfortable for them and any other robloxian readers.
Your pessimistic goal of making Roblox sound equal or superior to blockland on the blockland community forums is laughable.
Actually, My goal is to make peace.

Actually, My goal is to make peace.
If you call that peace, then your bloody crackers.